[2.5] Death's Kiss, a Trickster Essence Drain/Contagion full build and leveling guide

I notice that people still do not like running an animated guardian since if requires a bit of management.
What about fortify for the golem and the guardian?
this atziri viable, and high end maps?
I will be updating this next week. Sadly, the Shadow is no longer the optimal choice. The Occultist on the witch side is better due to the -20% chaos resist on monsters near her.
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
I will be updating this next week. Sadly, the Shadow is no longer the optimal choice. The Occultist on the witch side is better due to the -20% chaos resist on monsters near her.

Scion may even be the better choice with the Deadeye / Occultist classes.
50% chance to pierce (100% if using pierce gem which now gives more%), proj speed, proj dmg as ED travels further, an extra projectile, -15% chaos res on cursed enemies, 20% increased dmg if you kill a cursed enemy. Sounds great to me.
Last edited by Hojirozame on Mar 4, 2016, 9:25:11 AM
what do you think of the armor Cherrubim's Maleficence?
also can u remake ur tree?
"
Hojirozame wrote:
"
Vulpix0r wrote:

Scion may even be the better choice with the Deadeye / Occultist classes.
50% chance to pierce (100% if using pierce gem which now gives more%), proj speed, proj dmg as ED travels further, an extra projectile, -15% chaos res on cursed enemies, 20% increased dmg if you kill a cursed enemy. Sounds great to me.

I don't really like the Scion one as I lose the extra curse. Running Blasphemy with 2 curses is way more useful in my opinion.
I've been playing Essence Drain in Perandus League and am wondering if I'm missing something obvious.

When Essence Drain one-shots a monster no degen occurs, therefor no spreading through Contagion happens and nothing dies (but that one initial monster). I'm currently using Southbound gloves to prevent that from happening but I feel like I'm missing something since I never saw anyone use Southbound on Essence Drain.

How can you clear dried lake for example (or any other low lvl zone) without southbound?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info