[2.2] Crit Freezing Pulser Elementalist - Perandus HC / 83k GMP Pulse

"
Savik85 wrote:
"
Juhazzz wrote:
Finally it paid of to farm that Dried Lake for 5 days in a row. Managed to buy a 6L chest which I then chaos spammed for a usable item.
It ended up being Evasion/Energy Shield based Blood Raiment which has itemlevel of 100. So now I have 5.5k evasion with the new helmet that I bought aswell.

The helmet really caused some pain in my assholes to get the needed dexterity to wear it. So I ended up taking Maligaro's Virtuosity gloves instead of Repentance, as it's hard enough to come up with the strength for the Repentance and then get the dexterity for Lion Pelt based helmet aswell.

Spoiler

And then, the most fun part of the week. I've been checking for The Doctor and The Fiend divination cards for days and they are extremely expensive, if somebody happens to have them for sale, well no wonder really, it gives one of the most coolest items in the entire game, Headhunter.
Friend found Inspired Learning jewel and felt like time stopped for a moment when I noticed it could be used in this build with not too much of a trouble and so I bought one for 8 chaos.

Enough words. Let the video speak for itself. Sorry for the bad start in the video, I forgot Faster Projectiles gem in the links instead of Cold Penetration.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7p6_Md52IQ4

About 5 minutes into the video you can see crittin on ele reflect 2 or more times does pretty much nothing with flask up, and it's much closer than what I normally cast FP to reflect mobs, should be one screen away, not half screen, then it does even less harm.

Video is flagged as private at the moment unfortunately.

Any chance you'd put your profile on public also? Would help to check in and see where the gear is at every now and then and you wouldn't have to update the main post.

Interesting build for sure, trying it out on HC Tali atm.

Oh shit I totally forgot to press the "Publish" button while uploading it. Fixed now.. Thanks for pointing out! Ah so the Path of Exile profile is also not public by default, it used to be the other way iirc.. Well let's fix that one aswell :)
"
kramurz wrote:
Hello Sir!

Thank you for this build. I am going to try it in Talisman HC now. Would you mind making a leveling tree for the shield block version? Would be great.

Thanks!

Hello hello.

Sure, I don't mind clicking the tree while having some coffee. I'll do it right away and edit it on this post.

-Take Sniper notable from Shadow area as soon as you get there, I totally forgot that.
-Take Mind over Matter as manaregen feels like you can support it. I took it at 75'ish level or so.
-Take jewel slots as you feel they are needed. There's the low level quest reward; +3 mana regen and 10% elemental damage, this is good for starters. I think it was act2 normal Crypt reward.
-Mainly try to get all the traveling done as you level. It's not funny later on high level to still need traveling to some good stuff.
-Shield defenses don't take until you actually have a shield that really shines with the passives, just get nearby them as you level!

Last edited by Juhazzz on Jan 2, 2016, 6:27:12 AM
"
Juhazzz wrote:
"
kramurz wrote:
Hello Sir!

Thank you for this build. I am going to try it in Talisman HC now. Would you mind making a leveling tree for the shield block version? Would be great.

Thanks!

Hello hello.

Sure, I don't mind clicking the tree while having some coffee. I'll do it right away and edit it on this post.

-Take Sniper notable from Shadow area as soon as you get there, I totally forgot that.
-Take Mind over Matter as manaregen feels like you can support it. I took it at 75'ish level or so.
-Take jewel slots as you feel they are needed. There's the low level quest reward; +3 mana regen and 10% elemental damage, this is good for starters. I think it was act2 normal Crypt reward.
-Mainly try to get all the traveling done as you level. It's not funny later on high level to still need traveling to some good stuff.
-Shield defenses don't take until you actually have a shield that really shines with the passives, just get nearby them as you level!

Great thanks alot!! Level 35 now. Its going great!
Hi !!! Thanks a lot for this guide ! :)
I've a question, did the Rathpith Globe is good for the block build ?
Currently leveling with Bitterdream and wondering when I should switch. Would 4L Geoffri's Crest be good enough to switch or strictly a 5-link...

EDIT: Additionally... Will CoH + HoI + Assassins mark "get through" Blasphemy + Warlord's mark on shatters?

What I am asking is if power charge generation is enough with CoH + HoI + Assassins Mark when running another curse on Blasphemy.
Last edited by Seufari on Jan 3, 2016, 2:38:56 AM
"
Zniwette wrote:
Hi !!! Thanks a lot for this guide ! :)
I've a question, did the Rathpith Globe is good for the block build ?

Hello. Rathpith is not really what we are looking for here. This build doesn't have too much armor from gear, or atleast in my case doesn't really have. So if you have a shield like me, 1850 armor roughly on it, the shield tree makes it give about 4000 armor overall. Or if you have evasion shield, then you get a lot of evasion. For this build the energy shield doesn't really work well with these nodes.

"
Currently leveling with Bitterdream and wondering when I should switch. Would 4L Geoffri's Crest be good enough to switch or strictly a 5-link...

EDIT: Additionally... Will CoH + HoI + Assassins mark "get through" Blasphemy + Warlord's mark on shatters?

What I am asking is if power charge generation is enough with CoH + HoI + Assassins Mark when running another curse on Blasphemy.

Hello. Well thing with Bitterdream is, that on low levels it's not very easy to manage with the manacost of multiple supported links, this makes it very easily sustainable, as there's reduced mana and manaleech supports in Bitterdream.
But myself didn't change weapon until I found that wand (level 80) for sale without price and both, the seller and me being not good at pricing wands, he sold it to me for 20 chaos, neither of us knew then that it still had spell damage mod craftable in it.

And Blasphemy will override any other curse that is "manually" cast, aka. Curse on Hit in example. But you will get charges nicely from offscreen, where Blasphemy doesn't reach.

And here's one Dried Lake video with IIR gear equipped. I decided to try Chill of Corruption jewel, as I got it done myself from all the unique jewels I had saved..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA5aGXTdr7c
What do you think about using dual void batteries and crit gloves (mali's/FB). It's for SC, but I like still being tanky enough to get to 95 lvl or so with little death's as possible. Would it be worth the loss of projectile speed? And on gloves, do these outdo crit ones? Got a 2% red pair, and only a FB in Tali SC, but would like to hear your thoughts.

Regards, and kudos for the build. ;)
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
"
GoranH wrote:
What do you think about using dual void batteries and crit gloves (mali's/FB). It's for SC, but I like still being tanky enough to get to 95 lvl or so with little death's as possible. Would it be worth the loss of projectile speed? And on gloves, do these outdo crit ones? Got a 2% red pair, and only a FB in Tali SC, but would like to hear your thoughts.

Regards, and kudos for the build. ;)

Hello. Dual Void Battery is propably quite squishy setup, unless you can come up with some decent mitigation elsewhere, maybe lots of evasion on gear ? I'd say it's not very effective to try get armor from gear with the passive tree we have here. Maybe some hybrid armor+evasion gear with more evasion than armor on the pieces. My (mapping) setup is currently 7.3k armor, 5.3k evasion and 32% block. Must say it feels extremely good.

Maligaro's is an excellent option, I'm using them aswell. Mainly because I bought this fantastic 940 evasion Lion Pelt and I was 35 Dexterity short to even wear it. It was already a pain in the exitholes to try get 306 str for the gloves and then try get some dexterity to wear the helmet aswell, while not being even close to dexterity on the tree.. So left me with an option to try play more carefully with the increased crit multiplier from Maligaro's, to not die into reflect. Which by the way has been quite close three times ever since I took the Maligaro's :p

And you don't lose any projectile speed by using either Void Battery or the Maligaro's / Facebreaker.. Only the wand I used before this dagger had some projectile speed on it ^^ Don't miss the days at all :)
First thank you for the build.

I just died this morning lv 72 on HC. I will play the same build again.

What do you think about an hybrid trees instead of armor? will it be better in HC?
Do you have an hybrid tree to suggest ? (i am casual there are many mecanics that i dont know thats why i asking you some advise)

Thanks for your help.
What colors would you use for a bitterdream? I'm thinking blue blue green for echo and gmp, but faster projectiles is so damn nice for FP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info