3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
rockz3r wrote:
Hey man.
Just wanted to ask is this build still viable?
I see that this build can faceroll realllyyy well. That's something i actually need because i play on insanely high pings around 150ms.
The last build i did was a chaos damage and poison based tornado shot it was insane did phoenix and minotaur on my first attempt.. tho died 2 times xD . and failed at shaper because of his 1 shot Frostbolts which are hard for me to avoid becuase of the ping .
Anyway , shaper does mellee attacks if you stay in his mellee range , which this build cna fulfil , and if i get a high hit , i can leech instant as well.
So , everything in this build suits me extremely well. But , is this still viable?? Will make it as LSC .

Hey yeah it's obviously still viable my page shows it's been updated today lol and it says 2.6! Read!

As for ping my friend, I strongly discourage people with high high pings like that to try this build. His defense is constantly attacking even when enemies move or whatever, so a high ping prevents this nonstop action = quick death. He cannot die unless he's one-shot, however not attacking is certain death as enemies still easily do a few thousands per hit. So long as he attacks you actually cannot even really notice, but in my experience high ping interferes with his ability to register that you are still trying to attack. I actually has almost no defenses to speak of. So if you hit a high ping and your dude just sits still even for a couple seconds you will likely die.

I've had bad internet this whole year and I all but quit my guy. It is impossible for me to run the labs and to do Uber Atziri and Shaper because they require quick reaction times as they were made to be impossible to tank 100% of the time. Whenever I need something like that done I have to call on my build partner Soup and his epic internet speeedzzz

Sorry for the bad news man! Yeah he's perhaps the best tank ever, along with perhaps the longest life-span where his tree and gear really hasn't changed since day 1 three years ago. I am only just this week testing a new jewel that made getting rid of the Bringer of Rain helm truly possible for endgame
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
Last edited by Umbra_the_Wolf on May 7, 2017, 12:29:56 PM
"
rockz3r wrote:
Also , for this build whih one sounds better?? Nightmare Bascinet? Or a random life and ele res helmet witha decent 6l belly or maybe a 6l random gear with 100+ to max life and some ele res? Also , if not able to cap ele res , is it fine to get a ele res with ms boots instead of kaom?

Belly of the Beast version of my build would be strictly for those already with 7500 life or more due to the tremendous loss of block by swapping out the bringer of rain. As for the rest of my gear, read the guide. It's all there and you need to follow it or you will be a sad dude
"
"
rockz3r wrote:
Hey man.
Just wanted to ask is this build still viable?
I see that this build can faceroll realllyyy well. That's something i actually need because i play on insanely high pings around 150ms.
The last build i did was a chaos damage and poison based tornado shot it was insane did phoenix and minotaur on my first attempt.. tho died 2 times xD . and failed at shaper because of his 1 shot Frostbolts which are hard for me to avoid becuase of the ping .
Anyway , shaper does mellee attacks if you stay in his mellee range , which this build cna fulfil , and if i get a high hit , i can leech instant as well.
So , everything in this build suits me extremely well. But , is this still viable?? Will make it as LSC .

Hey yeah it's obviously still viable my page shows it's been updated today lol and it says 2.6! Read!

As for ping my friend, I strongly discourage people with high high pings like that to try this build. His defense is constantly attacking even when enemies move or whatever, so a high ping prevents this nonstop action = quick death. He cannot die unless he's one-shot, however not attacking is certain death as enemies still easily do a few thousands per hit. So long as he attacks you actually cannot even really notice, but in my experience high ping interferes with his ability to register that you are still trying to attack. I actually has almost no defenses to speak of. So if you hit a high ping and your dude just sits still even for a couple seconds you will likely die.

I've had bad internet this whole year and I all but quit my guy. It is impossible for me to run the labs and to do Uber Atziri and Shaper because they require quick reaction times as they were made to be impossible to tank 100% of the time. Whenever I need something like that done I have to call on my build partner Soup and his epic internet speeedzzz

Sorry for the bad news man! Yeah he's perhaps the best tank ever, along with perhaps the longest life-span where his tree and gear really hasn't changed since day 1 three years ago. I am only just this week testing a new jewel that made getting rid of the Bringer of Rain helm truly possible for endgame

I see , but i think I can do it. My current build has just 5.6k health and i can do Uber Labs with no issue at all and did phoenix and minotaur as well.
Now , if i get 7k life and such insane life leach with such insane dps.. I think i can do shaper as well , and since it uses leap slam which is really fast after linked to faster attack support, i think i can do it.. but lets see. Worst case scenario would be i cant do end game content , but i m confident about being able to do atleast t15. Anyway lets see :)
Last edited by rockz3r on May 7, 2017, 2:49:01 PM
Should we be using BOR or should we start looking to use a helm&belly instead? I'm only level 61 right now and I don't know if I should still continue following the guide or forgetting about BOR for a belly and helm?
posted your answer on the main page at top
"

Oh, I'm so blind. Sorry for asking a stupid question xD Thanks
Last edited by DialysisG on May 7, 2017, 4:24:20 PM
"
DialysisG wrote:
"

Oh, I'm so blind. Sorry for asking a stupid question xD Thanks

lol no worries
Hey, I was just thinking since LegacyVoidheart is Expensive as hell.
How will be using a Snakebite and using standard life and ele res rings with some phys dmage?
The cheap voidhearts `20c hav like 35% chance to poison.
But , using frenzy and Blood rage , we can mantain the frenzy charges , we keep max 3 frenzy. So , we just hit the enemy with 3 frenzy attacks. and we have 100% chance to poison enemy on hit for 7 seconds.
Will like to hear your opinion
"
rockz3r wrote:
Hey, I was just thinking since LegacyVoidheart is Expensive as hell.
How will be using a Snakebite and using standard life and ele res rings with some phys dmage?
The cheap voidhearts `20c hav like 35% chance to poison.
But , using frenzy and Blood rage , we can mantain the frenzy charges , we keep max 3 frenzy. So , we just hit the enemy with 3 frenzy attacks. and we have 100% chance to poison enemy on hit for 7 seconds.
Will like to hear your opinion

Unless you're going full Shaper endgame then non-legacy voidheart is ok
Blood Rage is NEVER an option, it crucifies survival T13+ maps
150k DPS is ample unless you want to kill Uber Atziri or Shaper
poo a poo from a poo hole, then spoo the poo with some spoopoo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type