3.0 Dual Striker Leechtank The Wolf Bleeds Yet Dies Not 2xCORE SHAPER UBER ATZ [Umbra-Soup-Rogue]

"
Tritaus wrote:
"
Firaan wrote:
What weapons do we aim for now that souldrinker is dropped? I just hit lvl 60 and I'm trying to figure out if I'm going axe or sword.

I was wondering the same thing and was leaning towards the Ichimonji Corsair Sword, which I believe is the highest DPS sword. Correct me if I'm wrong

Neither of those are high dps. RARES are the highest dps items in this game. Ichimonji is a solid starter sword soon as you can get it. It has only 240ish dps though, you will replace it eventually. There are swords over 400 physical dps for sale already in the new league.
"
roguemjb wrote:
"
Tritaus wrote:
"
Firaan wrote:
What weapons do we aim for now that souldrinker is dropped? I just hit lvl 60 and I'm trying to figure out if I'm going axe or sword.

I was wondering the same thing and was leaning towards the Ichimonji Corsair Sword, which I believe is the highest DPS sword. Correct me if I'm wrong

Neither of those are high dps. RARES are the highest dps items in this game. Ichimonji is a solid starter sword soon as you can get it. It has only 240ish dps though, you will replace it eventually. There are swords over 400 physical dps for sale already in the new league.

Ahhh i see but if i may ask what skill do you clear maps with dual strike still?
The unique gem Might and Influence gives area damage to Dual Strike, yes use it in maps.
"
roguemjb wrote:
The unique gem Might and Influence gives area damage to Dual Strike, yes use it in maps.

Ahh yes I knew that just assumed it wasn't really a large area of effect and just one last question. Why did you opt for swords over axes may I know your reason?
"
Tritaus wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

Ahh yes I knew that just assumed it wasn't really a large area of effect and just one last question. Why did you opt for swords over axes may I know your reason?

I didn't opt, I made room for them. People love swords too. Dropping Soul Taker allows this. Had to use ST to have 3 auras 0 mana but since brutalit forbids use of elements no need for ST so why notdo swords too? They have great aps and can have sick pDPDS too so say pick what you love more.

I have strong preference for siege axes but that's me.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
"
Tritaus wrote:
"
roguemjb wrote:

I didn't opt, I made room for them. People love swords too. Dropping Soul Taker allows this. Had to use ST to have 3 auras 0 mana but since brutality forbids use of elements no need for ST so why not do swords too? They have great aps and can have sick pDPS too so say pick what you love more.

I have strong preference for siege axes but that's me.
Dual Striker Leech Tank, creator since 11/2014
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1Umbra_the_Wolf
I guess you are going for Aspect of Carnage as the last 2 asc. points?
"
Lootiel wrote:
I guess you are going for Aspect of Carnage as the last 2 asc. points?

Yes, he said: "From there, take the Duality node, and some more life on the way to Vaal Pact, but there is no sense in taking VP before beating Cruel Lab and getting Cloaked in Savagery, and VP sucks in lab. "

So Crave the Slaughter and Aspect of Carnage are last.

Btw, do we get Might and Influence Jewel as a quest reward or trade?
Last edited by Cihondar on Aug 9, 2017, 6:22:19 AM
as request.
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Might and Influence Jewel is a drop I got mine off of POE trade I think it was 2 Alc
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1533986/page/1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info