Upcoming Divination Cards

"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
What is perandus gold rinG?

Ring with 25 to 28 iir prefix.
And Unassailable ammy grants %ES.

Have a happy holiday time, Bex and everyone!

Was Perandus always a Prefix, or they just added it in 2.0 or sumtin?

I thought it was just a Unique ring...

And hype for new Unique Flask by none other than Zahnethus[, creator of the best Uniques]! :O
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

Was Perandus always a Prefix, or they just added it in 2.0 or sumtin?

I thought it was just a Unique ring...

It was added with others high level mods, I don't remember what patch it was. It's a magic ring, as shown on the card(font color is blue) :). It's easy to guess what it grants just by the ring name if you know the lore - Perandus family was known as very rich.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
You misspelled "Tranquility" in the last card.

False.
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Have a great, well deserved holiday Bex. Thanks for all you're work this year.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Question about Divination cards: once all the supporters will have done their design, will GGG will design some on their own, keep adding more in the game?

btw: The Talisman league, Best one ever so far, I hope the talisman will make it to the core league it would be a shame if it wouldn't. the whole risk and reward principe about getting to higher tier of talisman is so awesome and worth it, it's a great mechanic.
Last edited by diablofdb on Dec 23, 2015, 7:08:44 PM
"
OneEyeTwoHead wrote:
My wife left me

This is getting old by now, you know...
gg for these which already buy 10card sets for challenges:D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
Kaysee wrote:
Have a great, well deserved holiday Bex. Thanks for all you're work this year.

Thanks so much, Kaysee! :)

RATS!

Gotta have that card!
Censored.
"
Imprecision wrote:
Nice to see another 10-stack card!

uhm not sure how much accessible it would be as it gives t1 (ilvl84) prefix , but for sure it will be easier than the current 10stack sets we have right now :)
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info