Upcoming Divination Cards

When will "Rain of Chaos" been made dropped in lower maps?

i am excited
wtb soj
thx for the amazing work you did this year. all the best for your christmas vacations, enjoy the time off, you really earned it.

and please make temp league durations dependent on player participation, the christmas vacation basically makes it a 2 months league for me.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Wow, nice .

May RNG with all yo guys :)

Happy holidays !
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Yay more unobtainables. Great to see the devs working on something that adds nothing to the game instead of updating old effects or working on something that actually matters.

Oh, they actually did. The 2.1 patch was full of small changes and has greatly improved game performace for us, potato players. Unfortunately, it's easier to see what needs to be done than what was improved.

And Divination Cards are cool, I'm going to collect at least one of each (except the mirror one), but I understand not everyone can like them.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Dec 23, 2015, 9:11:41 PM
"
Zahndethus wrote:
That's a pretty dragon if I do say so myself

Sweet, nice to see it in Big Z.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
yay another set of card which 80% of them are * ey yo farm 1000 hours for half the set* its even faster to run 68er maps solo to get currency for the item itself..

Dragons confirmed for Act 5???
We don't have the option to create an item for the div card if we purchase a pack do we? Just wondering because of Coruscating elixir, which is reportedly only capable of dropping from this div card, and is a new item...
something very fishy about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info