Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

"
Snowmanmc87 wrote:
Hello nice Build , why no Lightning Pen? Is added lightning really better ?

TBH you can use a multitude of gems in this setup and it depends on if you have a 5L or 6L and 2 whatever you prefer. I love faster attacks as it makes you feel like a machine gun but probably doesnt do much! Optimal dps setup is probably spectral throw-gmp- added cold- added lightning- lightning pen- weapon ele dmg. However its more preference than needed as this builds shreds everything
Ok thanks, thats what i thought .
Did you really level with this weapon until lvl 50 or even higher? Becasue im level 40 and im struggeling with rares and bosses. It takes like forever to kill them.
"
Koksii wrote:
Did you really level with this weapon until lvl 50 or even higher? Becasue im level 40 and im struggeling with rares and bosses. It takes like forever to kill them.

lvl 40 or 50 its probably worth it to buy a new weapon at this point as yes the dps starts lacking then pretty heavily. But with the 2 static electricities and a simple weapon replacement you should start shredding again!
Thanks! I have three more question:

1. How much edps should the sword have to be mapping viable (T1-T3 or so)?

2. What about dual wield? Would it be too squishy without a shield?

3. Why does it need to be >= 2 APS? If i find one with 1.9 APS but with way higher edps should i still use the one with >= 2 APS? :)
Last edited by Koksii on Dec 29, 2015, 8:56:09 PM
"
Koksii wrote:
Thanks! I have three more question:

1. How much edps should the sword have to be mapping viable (T1-T3 or so)?

2. What about dual wield? Would it be too squishy without a shield?

3. Why does it need to be >= 2 APS? If i find one with 1.9 APS but with way higher edps should i still use the one with >= 2 APS? :)

more aps= more spectral throws outs more spectral throws out more dmg 1.9 to 2 is prbobably about the same with 30 edps difference

you can do t1-3 maps no problem with like a 200 edps weapon with good attack speed which are only a few chaos!

dual wield is a no a go. there is just no point. spectral would switch between weps an you would just spend twice as much for no advantage and lose out on a ton of evasion and res and life!
I dont know, maybe its just me or im doing something wrong, but the damage so far is underwhelming(act 3 merc).

I have a 2aps 350 edps foil (without crit tho) and it takes forever to kill some rare monsters (probably because of the resistances).

play with a 4 Link (WED, added cold, GMP). I only have 2700 DPS in act 3 merciless. I cant believe you played maps with a 200 edps weapon. :D

One Handed Sword
Physical Damage: 24-45
Elemental Damage: 40-67 (augmented), 28-54 (augmented), 5-137 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.97 (augmented)

--------
Adds 40-67 Fire Damage
Adds 28-54 Cold Damage
Adds 5-137 Lightning Damage
23% increased Attack Speed
+5 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
+1 Mana gained on Kill

Also i just saw your HP. 3800 Life, is that really enough for high end content?

So far it looks like spectral throw is still very undertuned if i compare it with my arc non crit leveling experience. But then, you said that the build only shines when the gear and gems are completed etc so i guess i have to be more patient.:(

Last edited by Koksii on Dec 30, 2015, 12:00:05 PM
"
Koksii wrote:
I dont know, maybe its just me or im doing something wrong, but the damage so far is underwhelming(act 3 merc).

I have a 2aps 350 edps foil (without crit tho) and it takes forever to kill some rare monsters (probably because of the resistances).

play with a 4 Link (WED, added cold, GMP). I only have 2700 DPS in act 3 merciless. I cant believe you played maps with a 200 edps weapon. :D

One Handed Sword
Physical Damage: 24-45
Elemental Damage: 40-67 (augmented), 28-54 (augmented), 5-137 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.50%
Attacks per Second: 1.97 (augmented)

--------
Adds 40-67 Fire Damage
Adds 28-54 Cold Damage
Adds 5-137 Lightning Damage
23% increased Attack Speed
+5 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
+1 Mana gained on Kill

Also i just saw your HP. 3800 Life, is that really enough for high end content?

So far it looks like spectral throw is still very undertuned if i compare it with my arc non crit leveling experience. But then, you said that the build only shines when the gear and gems are completed etc so i guess i have to be more patient.:(

drop added cold for added lightening. you also have a 4L which is pretty rough and probably not quality on gems. also after i got my gems fixed i got up to 4.4k life. But i did have really nice gear. so the life will hurt a bit until you get everything done but the build does truely shine after you get everything set up!
Played this until 65 on HC talisman. Was fun until I ripped to some random shit in the slums on merc. Had 3.9k hp and was 1 shot.
The new jewel "Steel Spirit" isn't good enough to compare with the lighning jewel ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info