Spectral Throw Returns ELE BUZZSAW 50k+ DPS Ele Atziri Capable/High End Mapping 2.1[STREAM Offline]

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
how do you guys keep up the mana i run out like crazy

Manaleech notes at the bottom of the tree
"
Koksii wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
how do you guys keep up the mana i run out like crazy

Manaleech notes at the bottom of the tree
now i see it thx, thought i had those
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
•I still have mana issues even with Spirit Void(mana nodes on bottom)when it comes to single target/bosses.(Note: Using 6link, Herald of Ice and Wrath mana reserve on)
What should i do?
Last edited by AccelCrown on Jan 3, 2016, 8:39:54 PM
"
AccelCrown wrote:
•I still have mana issues even with Spirit Void(mana nodes on bottom)when it comes to single target/bosses.(Note: Using 6link, Herald of Ice and Wrath mana reserve on)
What should i do?

Get more dps :P
Still working on this character, this is my gear so far this league I'm still looking for items I'm just waiting until I reach 55 until I go full on shopping. I love this build and will always be a fan of spectral throw

I had a question, isn't faster projectiles a better gem than faster attacks for ST?
Last edited by travisiscool on Jan 4, 2016, 1:37:06 AM
how did it go against uber?
Nice Build! The Levelling really is a walk in the park once you can Equip Fidelitas Spike and the 2 Statics! It gets worse once you get to around 55 but a quick search at poe.trade provided me with a good Ele Weapon and the shredding did continue. Iam in Act 3 Merciless now and the enemys just melt left and right. Mana against Single Targets however is an Issue as long as you dont have like 10k tooltip (and thats just 5 Link). I guess this will get better soon but its a bit nasty :P

Still thanks for this build.. i was thinking about doing an Buzzsaqw build and this was the build that looked like its the most fun mix of DMG and the challenge to stay alive! All this 100% foolproof builds with 10 Layers of defence may be great for HC but in SC its fun to figure out how much you can do without getting wrecked (iam impressed that Atziri was so easy for you in the Video mad respect for that.. loved the part where you tanked a flameblast :P)

Cant wait to see/hear how you do against Uber and how much in your gear did change (if it did change at all).

I have a few Questions:

wouldnt it be better to remove the one Powercharge and put this points into the Forces of Nature Cluster between Arrow Dancing and Fatal Blade?

And do we need Sniper and Nullification? I would put the points into the 3x 10% Crit Multi near at the Sion start and the remaining point into one of the 5% life nodes.

Ofc this could just be Personal preferance or the DPS is truly higher if i get the same Level and Items you have :D
Last edited by Yogoff on Jan 4, 2016, 4:51:34 PM
I got the Intuitive Leap jewel but it's not connecting power or frenzy charge?
"
nadnerb wrote:
I got the Intuitive Leap jewel but it's not connecting power or frenzy charge?

nvm i'm stupid
So sorry have two build posts up and have been only looking at my other one completely forgot to keep up with this one! and yes the mana with a 6l is pretty tough. A not so cheap fix is to get aquity and it solves the problem immediately. As for another fix if you get super lucky you can use a few -8 rings with decent wed and resistances. However I have not found a cheap solution yet. Considering I was trying to make this a rather cheap build a 5L does more than enough dps however if you have enough dmg mana isn't a problem at all.

As for uber attempt. You literally have to just not get hit. And that is possible. I did it with flameblast and I did it with Poison arrow obviuosly last season as everyone else did.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info