[2.1] The Little Doctor [Uber Down] [7k+ hp & 2.9Million SgT / 130k AOE Chaos DPS] [SC&HC]

"
shoemocker wrote:
hey man great build , any ideas on what ascendancy points you are going to get?

ive been looking over all of them and i am sort of clueless as to which ones actually help this build

Berserker for 40% more damage that will double dip and bring an actual 1.96 multiplier on single target. The 10% increased damage taken is irrelevant, even for RF.

Or Necromancer for op defenses and a nice duration bonus (35/35 block or 30/30/30 cast/attack/movement + 30duration +78% increased dmg + 14% cast speed)

Or Scion with ranger and either stats bonus or an other class bonus (I don't know about this one).

I'm really hesitating between Berserker and Necromancer. Scion seems really bad for this build, except that you can get 240 worth of stats with it.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Mar 4, 2016, 4:52:09 AM
Nevermind see you not updating :P
Last edited by capst0k on Mar 4, 2016, 10:03:02 AM
Hey man, i just wanted to know if you plan on re-doing the tree and overall guide now that ascendancy came out!
Hi i se that you are not updating it but cud u make a fast tree for ascendancy. really want to play this build but i dont really get my tree to work :/
Am doing this build in Perandus. Am 92 and farming uber. For new tree ect check my profile. Account name AoxzAscends.
"
Am doing this build in Perandus. Am 92 and farming uber. For new tree ect check my profile. Account name AoxzAscends.

Curious about your tree:
3 points at templar + 6 nodes (scion start) =
5 int 56% Spelldmg, 9%attackspeed, 5%castspeed 5% movespeed +1 jewel with 9 nodes

was thinking about going to the witch tree for:
30int 10str 4%castspeed +74%spelldmg with 8 nodes

Any opinions?
If I had to choose a spell sequence on a 5L belly of the beast (That's all I have for now), using Iron Will gem, what would it be? Thanks
Last edited by hisokasp on Mar 13, 2016, 1:10:33 PM
Do you guys still think scion is the best start considering the new ascendancy trees? or do you guys thing marauder might be better for the 40% more damage.

I'm thinking for scion, best way to go may be trickster for the 30% increase life recovery since it increases life regen. For a second, im split between either berzerker, occulust, or hieroplant.

For berzerker, you get 10% more modifier, which is not bad. Occulust, u get -15% chaos resist (i think this is essentially similar to a 15% more modifier? but correct me if im wrong). For Hieroplant, you get an extra totem for wither, which is essentially a 121% increased damage modifier (according to OP).

Pure damage wise, the marauder berzerker 40% more is huge especially since we double dip damage. But not sure if the rest of the build will still work/be as good as a scion start if you go marauder.

Also, if you go templar hieroplant, you get get two extra totems for essentiallyl 242% increased damage from wither.

Let me know what you guys think.
Last edited by cmak on Mar 13, 2016, 12:19:42 PM
"
cmak wrote:
Do you guys still think scion is the best start considering the new ascendancy trees? or do you guys thing marauder might be better for the 40% more damage.

I'm thinking for scion, best way to go may be trickster for the 30% increase life recovery since it increases life regen. For a second, im split between either berzerker, occulust, or hieroplant.

For berzerker, you get 10% more modifier, which is not bad. Occulust, u get -15% chaos resist (i think this is essentially similar to a 15% more modifier? but correct me if im wrong). For Hieroplant, you get an extra totem for wither, which is essentially a 121% increased damage modifier (according to OP).

Pure damage wise, the marauder berzerker 40% more is huge especially since we double dip damage. But not sure if the rest of the build will still work/be as good as a scion start if you go marauder.

Also, if you go templar hieroplant, you get get two extra totems for essentiallyl 242% increased damage from wither.

Let me know what you guys think.

Wouldn't be Slayer + beserker OP for that build? 100% stun on enemy's full life + 30% DMG against uniques/rares + 15% attack and cast while leeching, knowing that you're always life leeching since you have beserker on!
"

Hey man, saw your profile. How do you use the gloves when your tree only says you have 100+ int?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info