[2.1] The Little Doctor [Uber Down] [7k+ hp & 2.9Million SgT / 130k AOE Chaos DPS] [SC&HC]

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwD7gSzBS0LYQxfFCAY2xo-HKcdviFgKS4ppS4jMtEzhzWSPC0_J0CgQYdDMUVHRZ1HfkrIU1JTpVcNWW1boF8_X5hlTWh0aPJuqnTtdPF1y3fjeA15aHrve8N8Dny4ggeCx4PMhNmKr41-kBGTmZSgmuCbXaIAp1WomqlurY2vbLXytz63truevTa-p8AawGbBBMRYxq7PMs9-0iHYvdlh2mLawepi6-7vDvAf8azyQfKX9kj56P4K

Here is my gears and passive. I can't use Rf without Vitality aura. Could you tell me what I should do? ?
Last edited by anubiszaaa on Jan 2, 2016, 2:45:59 AM
"
anubiszaaa wrote:
Here is my gears and passive. I can't use Rf without Vitality aura. Could you tell me what I should do? ?

You have Purity of Fire level 16 (+2 to max), so your max fire resistance is 86 (+1, +2, +8).

You will then need (100-86)*0.9 = 12.6% life regen, and thats only for the life (you have es too from Rise of the Phoenix). Your total life regen from the tree is 12.5%. That's why you are degening more that you are regening. When your Purity of Fire hits lvl 17, you will be good. You are level 72 with a lvl 16 Purity, which means that you did not level your purity as soon as you could get it, this explains why it is not level 17.

I also suggest to use a 2% regen amulet, since it solves this kind of troubles until you get high enough level Purity.

I also see that you have nearly 300 intelligence. If you are not using Repentance gloves, you should not get that much intelligence. Intelligence is a bad stat for this build, it doesn't help it in anyway. If you want mana, flat mana is way better. Get only what you need to run max level gems, beacause for each point of intelligence you have on gear you could have instead strength (damage and hp) or an other usefull stat, and each point of intelligence also increase your energy shield, increasing your total degen. And if you really want intelligence, its better to get it trough "all attributs".
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 2, 2016, 4:38:03 AM
I can see you are so engrossed with your build that you even ignored a buyer.
"
Zybeline2 wrote:
"
anubiszaaa wrote:

You have Purity of Fire level 16 (+2 to max), so your max fire resistance is 86 (+1, +2, +8).

You will then need (100-86)*0.9 = 12.6% life regen, and thats only for the life (you have es too from Rise of the Phoenix). Your total life regen from the tree is 12.5%. That's why you are degening more that you are regening. When your Purity of Fire hits lvl 17, you will be good. You are level 72 with a lvl 16 Purity, which means that you did not level your purity as soon as you could get it, this explains why it is not level 17.

I also suggest to use a 2% regen amulet, since it solves this kind of troubles until you get high enough level Purity.

I also see that you have nearly 300 intelligence. If you are not using Repentance gloves, you should not get that much intelligence. Intelligence is a bad stat for this build, it doesn't help it in anyway. If you want mana, flat mana is way better. Get only what you need to run max level gems, beacause for each point of intelligence you have on gear you could have instead strength (damage and hp) or an other usefull stat, and each point of intelligence also increase your energy shield, increasing your total degen. And if you really want intelligence, its better to get it trough "all attributs".

I already have Repentance (It need too much intelligence) so, could you tell me what jewels is good for me?. and what pieces of gear that I should change. Should I use jewels for int and the gears for str ?
Last edited by anubiszaaa on Jan 2, 2016, 6:51:12 AM
"
anubiszaaa wrote:
I already have Repentance (It need too much intelligence) so, could you tell me what jewels is good for me?. and what pieces of gear that I should change. Should I use jewels for int and the gears for str ?

If you want to run Repentance gloves with a lightning coil, you will have a hard time caping your resists, but its possible to do it.

I would not try to make the Repentance gloves work right away. They are good yes, but they need a lot of investment and the build without them is already very strong. Make sure that you first have a solid base and stable build (you kill things with relative ease and don't die). Then work on getting the appropritate gear to use the Repentance gloves. You should first replace any piece of gear without strength and life which is not mandatory to your build (by exemple if you have a ring with 150% resist that allows you to use 2 uniques, its ok to keep it for now).

I see a lot of your gear pieces have no (or low) life and/or strength.

-> Get life + strength on all your gear pieces <- it is the most important.

Cap your resists (and get overcaped for fire to counter elemental weakness + flammability)

In your case, if you really want to use Repentance gloves, a cheap and effective jewel would be life + spell power + int.

PS : replace rapid decay with controled destruction.
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 2, 2016, 1:03:16 PM
i thought base poison damage is 0,1 (10%) arcoding to wiki!!
I checked the jewel section and couldn't find the stat "increased damage over time".
Would you say it's not worth it on the jewels? They seem to be the cheapest ones to buy.
Last edited by DaRkn3sS1000 on Jan 7, 2016, 6:25:57 PM
Can you please post tree you are using with repentance? Or open your character so we can see it.
IGN: rooteniy
"
i thought base poison damage is 0,1 (10%) arcoding to wiki!!

It is 10% per second for 2 seconds, so the total poison damage is actually 20%. You can scale the duration and the damage. Scaling both is the best way to do it.

"
DaRkn3sS1000 wrote:
I checked the jewel section and couldn't find the stat "increased damage over time".
Would you say it's not worth it on the jewels? They seem to be the cheapest ones to buy.

Sorry, my character sheet was set private because of some pvp action from last leagues. I will put it back to public so you can see my jewels.

Increased damage over time is the worst dps stat you can get because it will not double dip on poison by not increasing the initial hit of Essence Drain. So try to avoid it, but if you find a really cheap jewel with damage over time, chaos/spell/projectile etc... and life or an other damage bonus, buy it. It's not that big of a deal, because it will only affect your single target dps and not your aoe dps, just try to avoid this stat.

"
r00teniy wrote:
Can you please post tree you are using with repentance? Or open your character so we can see it.

Yes, sorry again, for the reasons stated just above, I forgot to change the privacy settings from my profile.

This is my tree, but be aware that it is customised to my gear. So depending on the stats of you gear you will be able to save a few points, or might need to spend so more points on resists, intelligence or dext. https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAdwD7gSzBS0MXw3NFCAYVhkuGjgaPhynHM4c3B2-Jy8n7Sj6KS4rUC2oLlMy0TOHNZI62DwtPQ9Bh0MxQ8hFR0WdR35KyFNSU6VXDVpSW6BfP2VNZlRoZWh0aPJuqm87dO11y3fjeA17w3wOfEt8uHy7ggeCx4Nfg8yE2YV7iq-Nfo8akFWWdJrgm12iAKdVqJqpbq2Nr6e18rc-t9a4k702voC-p8AawGbEFcRYxLjE9sauzZjPftIh02_V-Ni92WHZ_Npi2sHbWepi6-7sOO8O8B_xrPIv8kHyl_Ob9kj56P4K_lQ=
-
Last edited by Zybeline2 on Jan 9, 2016, 5:30:57 AM
thank u for the great build...
atrzi down now on to uber.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info