Talisman Challenge League Stats (and 2.1.1b Patch)

hax
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
I think talisman has been a relatively boring league. I've rerolled multiple times because the gameplay isn't interesting enough to make me play all the way to maps.

There has not been enough variety in the effects that monsters have. I think that it actually has the fewest number of effects from any league I've played in so far, all the way back to Nemesis. That's fine, except that I can't change league for something fresh between hardcore and softcore this time.

Are GGG planning to add more talisman effects to monsters to make it more interesting? I thought that most people play for the monsters, not the items.
Last edited by ihasmario on Dec 23, 2015, 2:17:57 AM
The one guy was Dalykas, tbh he did not go hard at all.
Must have happened recently, but Varengrim has also reached 28 challenges done.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Varengrim
Last edited by Hojirozame on Dec 23, 2015, 2:33:15 AM
i'm 0.1% :(
I'm 9 challenges. 14% ;(
Best way to discover colors for your loot filter
https://pixlr.com/editor/ | IGN: Spear
CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.0Ghz | GPU: Radeon Series | OS: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Mouse: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Monitor: Acer Predator
Well ofc you have far more players this league - the league has an actual reward,even more so,it's tiered,which means that even the most casual players will get at least something at the end of it.
I don't get why it was not done sooner,like tiered weapon effects or something.
Putting a random reward at the very end does not attract too many people,this,the tiered one however does.
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Daiena on Dec 23, 2015, 3:22:44 AM
Happy to see you've already completed 7 challenges, Chris!
How is the new leauge? What do you like/hate the most? :)
IGN: MakeMeRichWitch
EU Timezone
I think your retention numbers are biased because its xmas holiday, way easier for people to binge play PoE right now :D
Honestly the talisman grind is getting a bit tedious though, mainly because found talismans are so often just awfully rolled compared to normal rare amulets 99% of the time.

Chaos to exalt ratio is worse than warbands league, ugh not enjoying that at all
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Dec 23, 2015, 3:35:27 AM
hard challenges indeed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info