Talisman Challenge League Stats (and 2.1.1b Patch)

Yeah, I'm loving Talisman so far, forget all of those haters!
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
I've definitely been enjoying this league quite a bit. There is a good bit to do and I look forward to doing it all.
Wow that guy with 28 challenges must be pretty good. :^)
"
Dalykas wrote:

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

It's always the boots that you get for the 1st set of challenges. Why not change the order of prizes next time for people who just enjoy the game process and don't spend all their life to play? For example, award gloves for 1st set of challenges and give boots afterwards? I have the boots already and it's again boots and boots, boots, boots. Please do something! Thanks a lot.
"
Chameleon wrote:
40 Hours in, level 75 with 7 Challenges...dunno if I'll play too much more, seems pointless trying to get something I have no hope of getting.

Idk, I did my first 8 or so challenges in 3 days (Less than 40 hours of playtime). After the first 15 is where it gets tough.
Why so serious?
Last edited by sidorasek on Dec 23, 2015, 1:53:27 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Dalykas wrote:

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

What they said.

Also, I'd be a lot further along if I wasn't on my third character into the mid-50's instead of one character likely into the high 70's or low 80's. It's so hard to focus on a build, and then when one has survival problems I tend to swap to another that stays alive better rather than tweak what's wrong, then come back to them later.
I was without internet on the first week... got a really slow start :(
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
Oceanic Exiles has had a really good response to the challenges and I have felt a very strong sense of community within our guild this league.

We have Daly who was first to 28 and we have quite a few members 10+.

Good job GGG on creating a lot of challenges we can work on over a longer period of time.

I know in the past I have simply just looked at half the challenges and just thought, no way.... Now I can at least continue to do the challenges and I might even get 21 done... :)
GGG could you make so that Vaal skills cannot gain souls themselves? Thematically, it makes no sense that they do.

It is like you are summoning the ghost your dead grandma and them the next time your dead grandma summons herself. It makes no sense.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info