[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

"
DjParagon wrote:

Maybe you can't to it without lev.20 or 20Q gems I don't know, but I have 10330 ES so I espected to stay alive a bit longer.

I did my first kill deathless this league on a 5L with lvl 18 Bladefall and no Q on Gems you can find the Video here:
https://youtu.be/OC21stXC_-I

I think for Atziri the Warlords is much better because the enfeeble will lower your damage by alot while warlords does almost nothing that would help atziri.

Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Oh believe me I watched that video a few times ^^
And some others. You probably had more crit chances though, I'm not very high. But I am sure practice will make me better at it.

Yeah Warlord's is probably a better option all around, I'll try and chrome my int shield when I got enough orbs. Thanks for the help man !
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Took a break for a bit while i was putting together a new PC but im back now and got my hands on

That and a enlighten lvl 3 in it with enfeeble and Hatred allowed me to drop charisma and grab the 4% node near CI. Decided to grab foresight and drop the 10 dex and 10 str nodes near VP, Im now up too 12387 ES (Which is excessive but i can tank normal atziri Double Flameblast now).

Probably going to try and grab a 3 stat or 4 stat dmg jewels with no es on it and drop down my es down a bit more.
IGN: TripleSixStorm.

Ended up Yolo exalting the T1 Hyrbid and decided to throw some fuse at it guna have to redo my Dex req now but 13.4k es now
@Azazelx53

Nice Chest!

But why did you craft ES% and not ES+EV? don´t like Evasion? ^^

Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
no reason just derped lol
"
@Trovatour

A Guild Mate should have a Elreon to 8 in the next Days, so feel free to ask me if you need a crafter and i´ll pass you his name and vouch for him.

But i would not rush it, maybe try to sell the current one and when its sold you can craft the new one.
Can allways use one with only Crit Craft to bridge the time while waiting for the craft!

A low added Lightning really isn´t a big DPS upgrade so only do it if you can sell the old one without much loss or it really bugs you ;)

So luckily I was able to sell that phys damage dagger rather quickly (turns out people like multimodded vagan daggers). Mind if I can get in touch with your guild mate? I don't mind tipping, but a 1 exalt premium isn't in my budget (on top of the 2ex for the multimod).
Last edited by Trovatour on Jul 9, 2016, 4:29:34 AM
"
Trovatour wrote:
"
@Trovatour

A Guild Mate should have a Elreon to 8 in the next Days, so feel free to ask me if you need a crafter and i´ll pass you his name and vouch for him.

But i would not rush it, maybe try to sell the current one and when its sold you can craft the new one.
Can allways use one with only Crit Craft to bridge the time while waiting for the craft!

A low added Lightning really isn´t a big DPS upgrade so only do it if you can sell the old one without much loss or it really bugs you ;)

So luckily I was able to sell that phys damage dagger rather quickly (turns out people like multimodded vagan daggers). Mind if I can get in touch with your guild mate? I don't mind tipping, but a 1 exalt premium isn't in my budget (on top of the 2ex for the multimod).

I can multimod it for your for 15c fee. Will be online in a couple hours.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jul 9, 2016, 6:26:36 AM

Ghosted Atziri Stream highlight
https://secure.twitch.tv/iamsalvation_poe/v/77114959

@Trovatour

His IGN is in the Vagan Crafting part of the guide.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Atm I'm goofing around with some stuff XD

Just bought the unique corrupted Jewel Self-Flagellation, which ables you to have an additional curse :)

Was thinking of using Assassin's Mark (stronger Crits, and Power Charges)

If all goes well, I could now skip the "Blade Vortex + Power Charge on Crit + CwdT + Inc. Crit Chance" setup...

What would you suggest would be a fun and potential strong 4 Link setup? :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info