[2.6] TankyTwirl - PhysSpell CoC Cyclone

Welp that was the worst death I've ever had.... needed a mana pot to put on auras. Grabbed a random one from my quality flask tab. Somehow it was a caustic flask that was id'd....
@YomiHC

Oh shit.. the good ol´caustic Flask kill... :-/ So sorry for you!

Updated the leveling diary on page 44
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 5, 2016, 9:29:38 PM
For the people that are still leveling and havent finalized the build yet, i 'd suggest you use blasphemy warlord's mark. This way you will have more damage due to having both bladefall and EK in your CoC setup.

You can check out my character "DeksiClick" in my profile. Currently using blas/warlord's,disc and hatred. Also check out my stream if you want to see the build in action! Have fun out there :)
"
Rowen_Edge wrote:
"
Mythologick wrote:
I honestly feel like I screwed myself by playing this build as a starter.

I have no idea whats wrong, but everything from cruel onward has been a constant struggle.

I'm 58 now, almost have capped resists, about 1.7k life and 1.7k ES and I die CONSTANTLY. I have no idea what the hell I need to change to not be dying every 5 seconds, I can't even level up. I'm running warlords + blasphemy for my leech, but it doesn't keep my ES up at all. It's all taken so much longer than any other build I've done, I have no idea why I'm so damn squishy. It's like I'm not leeching enough to sustain cycloning through shit.

I felt this way as well at first. Having never played any form of CoC build I really didn't realize how much my survivability would skyrocket once I added the Life Leech gem into a 5L. It was a night and day difference. My gear isn't any good, but I die way less than I did before I got that 5L.

I've done this build last league, biggest problem is "hybrid". I noticed that having like 50/50 life/es is just a bad way to go. You cant just stack them and say I have 6k ehp, 6k life or 6k es would be way better. If your ES goes down on hybrid you get one shot easily because you only have 3k life left, which is a useless buffer imo.

I think that I'll focus on life a lot more this time and just a small ES buffer until I go CI. Gonna try to use life leech instead of ES leech.

All in all I just think that hybrid is in a very bad place right now.
@ressiv

I don´t feel like that at all, Life + ES is fine i switched to Ghostreaver when i had like 1.5k ES /1.5k Life.

You just have to Flask your Life and have 2+ Life Flasks, best with instant recover.

Update: First Atzirikill done deathless at lvl 77.

1.AtzirikillGear+Tree
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Jun 6, 2016, 8:14:44 AM
Im currently lvl62 and in the process of switching over to ci. Got voidbringers and energy within jewel which only gave me about 200 more ES . But yes I still have very crap gear and honstly have been cocing since lvl 35 and have been leveling without a problem. A 5l with life leech is a must. I just hope im not switching over to soon like others have said.
"
@ressiv

I don´t feel like that at all, Life + ES is fine i switched to Ghostreaver when i had like 1.5k ES /1.5k Life.

You just have to Flask your Life and have 2+ Life Flasks, best with instant recover.

Update: First Atzirikill done deathless at lvl 77.

1.AtzirikillGear+Tree

How much ES did you had ?

Iam hybrid with 3k life 5.3k es ... not sure wether i should go CI or not for first atziri kill
@moooff

7627 ES as CI.

3k+5k sounds like more than enough, how did you get that much Life? O.o
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
@moooff

7627 ES as CI.

3k+5k sounds like more than enough, how did you get that much Life? O.o

i skilled some life nodes and got some luck with good hybrid gear ...

Well maybe i give her a try ... but iam tempted to go CI ;)

switched to CI ... got rekt by trio ;(
Last edited by moooff on Jun 6, 2016, 5:56:38 PM
is it possible to go for a binos and do bladefall+poison? really would like to try that but dont know how to :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info