Real Currency Ratios in Standard - Care to Flippers

After i wrote this topic a guy called me scammer in game u cant call people scammer it is not just a adjective it is insult dont wanna explain what is scam what is flipping but u cant call flippers scamers
again, never told this, the topic is another.

If a guy call you scammer, it's your problem, not mine (also i would to lol about this, but I will ignore it).

Who is a scammer? well open a new thread if want to debate about this.

Topic is: "ratios for who don't know the actual ratios".
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Dec 24, 2015, 12:54:37 PM
"
RoyalStar wrote:
@gangsta59

those are ratios in standard +/- 5% approximately, Ex is about 62-63 C in standard, that it's 60 + 5%.

@kamil1210

I seen there, but also you can see there a lot of scammers / flippers

You see what other people ratios, You see ratio from person you want to trade. And you still think you can get scammed?

Someone offer ratio you dont like -> SCAMER!!!

LOL
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Dec 24, 2015, 1:21:19 PM
Same attitude this guy have problems
I offer something if the guy who has chance and do not search "your ratios" it is not my problem
scam: u pm me want to buy a bow 6 link when we trade i put 6 socket 5 link it is a scam
If you read all the 1st page, I spoken about flippers, not scammers. You was the first speaking about scammers.

Generally a flipper is a person that buy items or currency at very low price in confront of the actual market, for example:

Chaos is about 60-65:1, Fuses are about 70-75:1 atm. Flippers try to buy fuses at 2:1 with chaos because many people think the ratio is 2:1, but it's almost 1:1 instead.

So I inform new/casual people or people that don't know the ratios, in this thread, that the actual market (not me) says chaos is about 1:1 with fuses (or 62:72 if you want) and 1 regret is about 2 chaos.

We speak about standard ofc. Temporary league have other ratios.

IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by RoyalStar on Dec 25, 2015, 8:56:51 AM
+1 and fuck off the flippers
Why all the hate? This thread is really useful for newer players.
The ratios at poe.trade are complete bullshit and very dangerous for beginners.
Very useful post, thanks a lot. I hope you will ignore the haters and keep it updated.
"
Nephalim wrote:
Looks accurate.

What do people use GCPS for again?

I always use them to finish off quality gems I find that are already 16q and above, or 15q and above if it is a popular gem.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info