(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

Is this end game viable? You're doing T12 runs but what about higher ones? Or is this build not meant for that?
My guess it is end game viable, but it needs some tweaking. I will see how far I go with this one in maps, if after a while the going gets too rough, I'm going to start grinding a new build with some gathered currency and items with this one, or simply switch towards a dark pact build,since it's quite similar to this one and is honestly more detailed of a build.

The guide is seriously lacking content and it would not hurt to make it more newb friendly.It just gives you a basic layout on where you should be going, but that is about it.

Even in the youtube video he just gives you a very quick,basic intro to the build, and that you don't necessarily need a kaom +2 void batteries+bisco to map. Well,not everyone has played totem builds before, or knows every mechanic in POE, so that is a bummer.

I will try later on when I gather enough currency to see if enlighten support combined with hatred and who knows, vitality, or purity of elements will give me better survivability.

It's not easy knowing what will work how exactly since like I mentioned the description on the first page is lacking in this department. I have no way of knowing what auras would work the best with this build and what one would need to make it stronger, more tanky.

Do curse auras work with totems? Do they not? If I link blasphemy+enfeeble+temporal chains, will it have any effect? What works best, what can one tweak. I don't need tens of emtpy gem slots to put bladefall in all of them to level them. Since this is my first actual attempt at a totem build, I want to know what works best and how can you squeeze the max out of this. I'm not really fond of investing time in a build, only to find out later on that it's a glass cannon that can't do end game content because it gets instagibbed from lvl 13-14 maps upwards.

Last edited by Nosferat on Dec 20, 2017, 5:03:26 AM
Newb question.. It appears I need to complete the merc lab to start on the shadow skill tree (after taking hierophant 1st)

Currently I'm lvl 68 and have 5 unallocated skill points because I need to run the merc lab so that I can start from the shadow tree.

What level do you guys normally run the merc lab in HC?

am I missing something? Sitting here hoarding skill points until I can start from the shawdow tree but feel I will die from running merc lab at this point..
"
matty1ce wrote:
Newb question.. It appears I need to complete the merc lab to start on the shadow skill tree (after taking hierophant 1st)

Currently I'm lvl 68 and have 5 unallocated skill points because I need to run the merc lab so that I can start from the shadow tree.

am I missing something? Sitting here hoarding skill points until I can start from the shawdow tree but feel I will die from running merc lab at this point..

I did merc lab at about that level, and if I can do it anyone can. Having said that there is no point in pushing it since you can't get to the shadow tree until uber lab anyway, and there are some leagues that end before I see all 6 trials.

I spent some points on the Sovereignty passive, but at 73 I still have 2 banked and I just started mapping. I'm not sure when or if ever I'll get to the shadow tree nor how badly the build will suffer until then.
Last edited by Saevan on Dec 20, 2017, 8:57:00 PM
why does my curse on hit, ball lightning, enfeeble not work??
"
matty1ce wrote:

Like mentioned you won't be able to allocate those points till after uber lab. I would recommend to take the life nodes and totemic zeal, till you get yourself good gear that you can survive with, and only then start looking for uber lab,better gear, shadow points in passive and so on.

This is basically a glass cannon type of build. Without properly good items, you can easily get overwhelmed and die fast or get oneshotted by something. The entire life nodes towards constitution and the totemic zeal does increase your chances a bit,especiallly when dealing with abyss spawn, getting up your totems really fast in case they died and having a bit more hp can many times be the difference between killing the mobs, or being overwhelmed and dying.
Last edited by Nosferat on Dec 21, 2017, 6:27:53 AM

Explain me what you do with points before uber lab. Cause i have 12 pp and i cant do uber lab ascendancy.
how you got 6K life and so much damage?
is it this build suits for uber atziri or shaper?
this is my first totem build (i looking from yours), so Can you please update it? Cause in video you have other stuff.

thanks
So I am currently following this build but ever since the latest patch I haven't been able to see the passive tree on POE planner. Does anyone know why? Any help would be appreciated thanks.
"
Lighty wrote:
You cannot stop chain from fucking you over, spread totems out and live with the pain

LIAR!

Soul of Lunaris with upgrades!
"
Capture Lycius, Midnight's Howl in Lair Map
Avoid Projectiles that have Chained
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
I got a shimmeron recently and i keep getting a sudden drain of life (I'm not damaging anything, i don't even have been using my movement skills)

Did they change something so the totem crits also affect the shimmeron crit debuff?

EDIT: I think i've found out the problem. The lab enchant in my gloves casts a spell when i'm struck by an enemy attack. Might that be activating Shimmeron debuff?
Last edited by Fuegofeerico on Dec 26, 2017, 7:23:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info