(3.2) [Lighty] Bladefall Totem's - Better Every League Since 2.1

hello sir.

I am trying out this build in legacy league hardcore and I am enjoying it very much.

I am a noob and so I have some questions.

For hierophant why are you taking sanctuary of though ascendancy over conviction of power? Isn't the energy shield weaker than endurance charge especially if we don't scale ES?

Also I have some questions in the passive tree, like why skip the path of warrior node near scion wheel, why go through the avoid interrupt on stun in witch area (this doesn't work on totems right?) and why take elementalist? does the 5% chance to shock work on non lightning dmg from totems? Or is this why u want added lightning on wand? I am confused.

Also is poison not very nice for bosses with 4 totems from ascendancy?

Kind regards
Does bladefall tooltip DPS have same troubles as Firestorm?

I am currently running this build and while DPS value is about 17-20k it feels as good as 100k on any other build.
what jewels do i roll on to get the pre and suffixes i need for this build?

-and thank you for a great guide. I'm playing it right now in SSF legacy.
IGN=ElitePhanteon
Last edited by Rottingflesh on Mar 9, 2017, 5:07:10 PM
"
Doppelori wrote:
Does bladefall tooltip DPS have same troubles as Firestorm?

I am currently running this build and while DPS value is about 17-20k it feels as good as 100k on any other build.

No its basically accurate, the tooltip is per totem so multiple it per the amount of totems your using, ie: 20k tooltip with 2 totems = 40k dps ect.
LightyGaming.com
"
Rottingflesh wrote:
what jewels do i roll on to get the pre and suffixes i need for this build?

-and thank you for a great guide. I'm playing it right now in SSF legacy.

Crimson or cobalt, both are fine
LightyGaming.com
"
"Hello, Lighty. Why do we now choose passive skill points in Ascendancy? Why not Slayer + Raider, Slayer + Chieftain? I guess I missed something.
My wife enjoying plays this build.
Thank you."

You spend 3 points to reach an ascendancy as scion (ascendant). You get 2 points per Lab so 8 points total. You want 2 different ascendancy's so 3 + 3 = 6 points, you end up with 2 left over points from Uber lab. You can put 1 point behind each of your chosen ascendancy to get 1 passive point each, 1 behind each = 2 points for 2 passives points total, this is worth more on average than getting a passive point & starting stat node leading up to a 3rd subclass.
LightyGaming.com
Hello i playing this build on SSF Hc right now lvl 79, feels very good 4,7k life 2.5k mana with MOM, 8/9k dps per totem on 4l with 3 totems. I thinking about using an helmet essence of insanity that gives me like 5l (50 phys as extra lightning) i drop my gear below and tree im using right now (its almost the same like lighty made for scion for 2.6)

Pretty strong and fast build, i can do around 100m exp per hour on dried lake.

http://poeurl.com/9Pj
Last edited by anarchia02 on Mar 10, 2017, 5:35:25 PM
Hey Lighty,

Can you elaborate a bit on using the hierophant + slayer combo for hardcore? (Is that the best?)
Any changes to gear? (recommendations?)
Great guide! Playing your build right now and it works quite well!

One Question:
Why you don't go for Shamanistic Fury in the passive tree? Wouldn't this boost the damage?
Hallo,
nice build, very effective in new league (no spectacular unique req), - tried few modifications (sham fury increased damage about +4k at the end)and now im trying in standard add 6l soul mantle and realocate the ascend passives - 3x 26k totem better than 4x 16k - better damage and less mana spent). Thank you for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info