2.2 MinKami_Spark/Vaal Spark 95%Crit Chance High Clear Speed Life based and Cheap SC/HC Viable

id reccomend picking up 3 sacrafical harvest gems and 1 chill... 6 EX for all the sac harvest and 1 EX for chill Worth it i do dried like in 1 min
"
cheechong123 wrote:
id reccomend picking up 3 sacrafical harvest gems and 1 chill... 6 EX for all the sac harvest and 1 EX for chill Worth it i do dried like in 1 min

can you link the gems plz
IGN : FourTwenty_Yolo_BlazeIt
Twitch : www.Twitch.tv/187RIPgaming
"We will no longer surrender this country, or its people, to the false song of globalism. The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony." -Donald J. Trump
"
cheechong123 wrote:

6EX is key, i haven't seen 1EX since last 6 months.

But this build still owning at level 73
Spoiler

Damage 15k, life is at bit low end but everything died on or off screen in an instant.
Hey there, how does the potency of will passive node, or any of the skill effect duration nodes affect this build?
How do we get around the voidbringers massive mana loss? I can't spam Spark with those on.
"
Bukkake wrote:
How do we get around the voidbringers massive mana loss? I can't spam Spark with those on.

I am using 6th link as mana leech (for now), and never ran out of mana.
PPL with mana issue look for mana on gear mana regen pick up some of the mana hp nodes and get a lvl 16 or so clarity another rason is reccomended 3 Sacrafical harvest jewels and 1 chill of corruption jewel is so ur not always draining to 0 mana spamming spark because u can do back to back vaal sparks with those jewels and the brotherhood ring i honestly dont know why he posted to use the call of the brotherhood without telling ou to use the chill of corruption gem which gives vaal souls on shattered frozen enemy

so 3 sac harvest jewel- 2 EX EACH
1 chill of corruption : 1 EX
mana regen and max mana on gear
Spell dmg attk speed crit dagger(attk speed for whirling blades clear speed) i also add the primal spirit passive node next to heart of the oak for mana!
Is this MF viable? Trying to find ANY Vaal Spark MF build (can be low life) and Im blind or theres really nothing. Can someone help?
Last edited by Asag on Dec 28, 2015, 12:17:00 PM
wonder tap velvet boots and sadimas touch and rarity on your rare gear my friend wonder trap only if low life 100% rarity on low life and perdanus cloth belt
Is arc or spark better for dried lake? This is gonna break the bank for me but looks fun. Not going LL is for budget reasons?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info