2.2 MinKami_Spark/Vaal Spark 95%Crit Chance High Clear Speed Life based and Cheap SC/HC Viable

Updated PumP
video uploaded
Last edited by Krodenhebs on Mar 25, 2016, 6:05:08 PM
"
Krodenhebs wrote:

what lol
I cant buy at this moment lightning coil ..
Is there other item that can replace for this build ..
And other question .. Im leveling for now ( Im 27 level ) and I have trouble with sustain mana, on many situations I dont have mana ....
Any sugestion , becuse I dont have a lot of gem than can give me regen mana...
Last edited by hueto on Mar 29, 2016, 2:19:20 AM
"
hueto wrote:
I cant buy at this moment lightning coil ..
Is there other item that can replace for this build ..
And other question .. Im leveling for now ( Im 27 level ) and I have trouble with sustain mana, on many situations I dont have mana ....
Any sugestion , becuse I dont have a lot of gem than can give me regen mana...

You can use " clarity " aura for leveling.
Eventualy you get a wand with some extra mana on it or on rings / amulet + some mana regen on them aswell it won't cost too much have a look at them on poe.trade
You can also use some elreon rings with a reduced mana cost of skills or amulet.

If you really stuck on mana even with that please consider to keep your gems underleveled for a while :)

Hope it can help !

Helio
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Mar 29, 2016, 10:16:56 AM
w
Last edited by hueto on Apr 11, 2016, 6:40:13 PM
Hi again ,
Need some help or advice about what direcction take it, because i cant pass tier 8 or something and the mostly bosses kill me one shot ...

My character is Huetcion , and I aprecciate is someone who as follow this guide and wanna help me ....

Im level 88 with almost 4k life and 20k dps

Bye and Gl.
"
hueto wrote:
Hi again ,
Need some help or advice about what direcction take it, because i cant pass tier 8 or something and the mostly bosses kill me one shot ...

My character is Huetcion , and I aprecciate is someone who as follow this guide and wanna help me ....

Im level 88 with almost 4k life and 20k dps

Bye and Gl.

ill help u :) after 3hour ill online
Hello minkami !

İ wanted to do low life spark or voltaspark but i started perandus like a week ago. But from the beginning of talisman league i wanted to try spark with your guide.

İ have some questions. İ hit 85 but i have no idea how to generate freaking charges ? İ usually have 3 endurance but where are my power charges really 😃

İts so hard to get it to 4 ( well 5now i got one from witch area ) but hardly i see 5 charges and cant sustain it for 10sec top.

So this was the first question.

Second : with lv 7 clarity and the mana reserved i can cast 4x spark with voidbringers and mana puuf gone. Can't do kow regen maps even with flask but your video looks so comfy.

And here comes the last. My dps is amazing with flasks and charges i have up to 52k tooltip. But i have 3k hp and 1.3k es. Can you please check my CheScSpark character and tell me what i'm missing exactly ? İ tried rings and belta with high life but it takes my life only to 3.6k. But i lose so much dmg.

İ cant handle t9+ bosses mostly almost 1shots me so i'm starting to get bored to stuck on lv85 ^^

By now i'm preciated your work and afford on guide , plebs like me enjoying your guide.
And thanks for answer to my wuestions

Edit: forgot to mention. My ascendant is different then yours tho. Gone deadeye first. And planning to go berserker for leech. Havent done merci lab yet. My internet sucks enuf to can't dodge fights :( will try later. Havent tried since lv 79
Last edited by Chebudeeh on Apr 24, 2016, 9:10:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info