2.2 MinKami_Spark/Vaal Spark 95%Crit Chance High Clear Speed Life based and Cheap SC/HC Viable

"
Chebudeeh wrote:
Hello minkami !

İ wanted to do low life spark or voltaspark but i started perandus like a week ago. But from the beginning of talisman league i wanted to try spark with your guide.

İ have some questions. İ hit 85 but i have no idea how to generate freaking charges ? İ usually have 3 endurance but where are my power charges really 😃

İts so hard to get it to 4 ( well 5now i got one from witch area ) but hardly i see 5 charges and cant sustain it for 10sec top.

So this was the first question.

Second : with lv 7 clarity and the mana reserved i can cast 4x spark with voidbringers and mana puuf gone. Can't do kow regen maps even with flask but your video looks so comfy.

And here comes the last. My dps is amazing with flasks and charges i have up to 52k tooltip. But i have 3k hp and 1.3k es. Can you please check my CheScSpark character and tell me what i'm missing exactly ? İ tried rings and belta with high life but it takes my life only to 3.6k. But i lose so much dmg.

İ cant handle t9+ bosses mostly almost 1shots me so i'm starting to get bored to stuck on lv85 ^^

By now i'm preciated your work and afford on guide , plebs like me enjoying your guide.
And thanks for answer to my wuestions

Edit: forgot to mention. My ascendant is different then yours tho. Gone deadeye first. And planning to go berserker for leech. Havent done merci lab yet. My internet sucks enuf to can't dodge fights :( will try later. Havent tried since lv 79

check your mail box :) i call my bro added u when u online he will tell me and ill online
Can you make me a witch skilltree or scion with CI crit? willing to pay a few chaos
Too hard for me, can you offer me anything less complicated?
:(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info