Iron Will non-crit arcer (Talisman SC)

"
Koksii wrote:
Mana is no problem...just make sure you dont play curse immunity maps without a mana flask ;)

Cast speed is very important on jewels. Currently using these:

Those are some insane jewels - I haven't had much luck with a 6L or those jewels. Awesome finds!
Your chest piece is crazy good, I can't find anything like that. Jewels are top notch as well.
Do you think it's worth (for the time being) sacrificing my armour for a 5L lower armour/ES to use arc-iron will-lightning pen-controlled destruction-echo? Would the syngergy outweigh the loss in armour?

Ive used about 200 chromes to see if I would by chance get a 4B 1R, and no luck so I've given up lol.
"
bcjessop21 wrote:
Do you think it's worth (for the time being) sacrificing my armour for a 5L lower armour/ES to use arc-iron will-lightning pen-controlled destruction-echo? Would the syngergy outweigh the loss in armour?

Ive used about 200 chromes to see if I would by chance get a 4B 1R, and no luck so I've given up lol.

No FC with spell? Is your cast speed fast enough? controlled destruction is my last link because without either FC or Echo, my mobility is lost. I'd suggest going for an armor/ES chestpiece until you have 100s of chromes to use to get 4B on an armor. Who knows - you may find a better chest.
Tried both FC and controlled destruction in the 5L, and controlled destruction was substantially better in regard to clear speed, mana preservation, and tooltip DPS.

Koksii, did you craft that armour? Also, how do you like Doryani's belt vs the higher str/life belt you were using before?

Here's my current setup with gear...5.95k life, 20.2k tooltip arc dps.

Spoiler
Gear

Obviously, the chest piece is what I'm targeting to upgrade ASAP. So difficult to find a decent chest for iron will, without sacrificing too much armour.

Suggestions are appreciated.
Last edited by bcjessop21 on Dec 28, 2015, 3:13:56 PM
I've done something quite similar. Was a modification on ZiggyD's build. Perhaps this might inspire some of you guys to try some things. I'm at 6.2k health. 4k armour unbuffed. 970 Str currently. 25kdps arc.

My tree looks something like this:

For Jewels I have 2x Brawn, 1 x Incr Lightning damage, Life and reduced mana cost jewel (I can probably improve a lot on this one).

I built this char on quite a budget, but it's clearing high tier maps with no problems at all. Curse Immune maps are quite an annoyance though.
Last edited by thedeviator86poe on Dec 28, 2015, 3:22:52 PM
I'm going to really have to try out the dual wield scepters....messes up some of my jewels tho
"

What do you think about this instead:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUBBLMJqgxfDc0RDxQgFm8Yaho4Gj4cpxzOHRQkqicvKS4rUC19LdI26TpYOtg64TsNPC09_EGHRtdN41OlVcZXDVgHWGNZ818_ZlRmnmhlaPJxhXIPcql2rHgvfEt8uHzlfq-Cm4Nfg8yLjIzPjRmPRpBVkc6Ub5ZslnSaO5uhnz6iAKZXrJisqq2Nr6exQrWFtz7AZsCawbTE9sauxtjMt89-1XXVpti92V_ZYdn82rndjOAS4XPjauoY7DjtPO8O71Dv6_Af8azyL_JF85v2SPcy99f53fno-tL-Cv5U

gain
0.5% life regen
15% resist all
3% move speed
+84% increased armour
+16 max life

Lose
9% life
20% flask recovery (from juggernaught)
Can't leach life from you (from bloodless)
50 Strength

Losing the strength isn't great but that is a lot more armour and I'm not convinced juggernaught and bloodless are that big of a deal.

I'm still surprised no one here is really digging the iron will gloves,. My biggest issue with it is the int requirement.
I'll give it a shot once I have enough regrets. It's just annoying sometimes when mobs leech so much off me, that even 25k dps won't cut it. I don't like skipping content - and it's just a personal pet peeve.
some nice variations of this Ziggy's build. my arc is not as powerful as Koksii's, but i'm doing almost 32k dmg with arc @ 7.1k life and 106%IIR with overcapped resists for ele weakness maps.
just hit 93 yesterday soloing maps.

here is my gear and tree:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABLMJqgxfDR8NzQ48EQ8UTRRxFm8XLxhqGJEaOBynHM4dFCSqJy8rUC19NZI26TpSOlg62DrhOw08KDwtQYdG103jTwRTpVXGVdZYB1nzZOdmVGaeaGVo8nGFcg9yqXaseC98S3zlfq-ApIIHgpuDX4PMg9uFe4uMjRmPRpBVlnSaO5uhnL6iAKZXrJisqq2Nr6exQrWFtz68n8BmwJrBtMT2xq7Mt89-1XXVpti92V_ZfNn82rndjOAS4XPjauoY7DjtPO9Q7-vwH_JB8kXz3fcy99f46_nd-ej60vxL_gr-VP6P?accountName=k4n3&characterName=ArcKane_
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info