[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
Legasi wrote:
"
Reuel21 wrote:
No pain attunement?

Edit - I am assuming that CI triggers a low life status, but probably wrong on that - never played a CI build...

Yes, you got it right. Since you always have 1/1 life; you have 100% of it. 'Low life' (and mana) is below 35%. It's the other way round: With CI you are always on 'full life' (not that it matters for this build).

You got any videos coming in of any mapping?
"
GunCrazy420 wrote:
You got any videos coming in of any mapping?

I tried to record something, but my crappy laptop can't handle game + recording software at the same time. I'm getting crashes all the time. Not happening, sorry. Maybe someone else can upload some videos?
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:
Uber down! I tried to record it but sadly Shadowplay completely bugged out and froze my game when trying to activate (causing me a death). I went into uber with 5 portals (had one unlucky death on vaal trio) and took her down with no portals left mostly because I'm an idiot. I forgot to put Eye of Chayula on till I was down to 3 portals, then got panic'd because of it. Thankfully I managed to calm myself down for that final portal with 2 split phases still left.

Screenshot:

Spoiler

Sorry its so wide, I play at 21:9 (3840x1620)

Alluring is honestly a joke for this build at this point.

Can u post ur setup for maps and for uber too please?
"
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:
Uber down! I tried to record it but sadly Shadowplay completely bugged out and froze my game when trying to activate (causing me a death). I went into uber with 5 portals (had one unlucky death on vaal trio) and took her down with no portals left mostly because I'm an idiot. I forgot to put Eye of Chayula on till I was down to 3 portals, then got panic'd because of it. Thankfully I managed to calm myself down for that final portal with 2 split phases still left.

Screenshot:

Spoiler

Sorry its so wide, I play at 21:9 (3840x1620)

Alluring is honestly a joke for this build at this point.

Can u post ur setup for maps and for uber too please?

It's on page 6
Near the Mind Barrier notable there are nodes for shield, 2 points in it gives 40% increased ES from shield, do you think its worth it? Not mentioning the 2% block.

Btw nice build, i've been using it on HC, only lvl 76 atm though, with 2.8k hp and 5.2k ES, having a hard time acquiring decent ES gear to reach the necessary ES so i can go CI.
Last edited by XRAJX on Jan 9, 2016, 7:42:34 AM
"
XRAJX wrote:
Near the Mind Barrier notable there are nodes for shield, 2 points in it gives 40% increased ES from shield, do you think its worth it? Not mentioning the 2% block.

Btw nice build, i've been using it on HC, only lvl 76 atm though, with 2.8k hp and 5.2k ES, having a hard time acquiring decent ES gear to reach the necessary ES so i can go CI.

I just tested that node, it only gives me ~220 es on top. Seems to be additive, so not worth it imo.

I also respecced my league char at lvl 76 and had similar hybrid stats: 3.2k life and 5.2k es with self found rares. I after respeccing to CI (still self found rares, even kept some of the shitty hybrid gear) I have 8.5k es with horrible, party qualityless equipment...Got all the es nodes tho. It feels soooooo much better now. Just go CI man :)
So I hit 94 and re-specced out of quick recovery and into dual curse. Poachers mark is absolutely amazing. It's a 1.7k or so dps increase with 3 frenzy charges up, and flasks are basically never down. Was able to do Uber deathless (not alluring, I had a BS 1 hit kill from a rare snake and also got stuck into a wall with whirling so I lost two portals...). I just dropped poachers mark into the socket I used to have Increased Duration on in my CWDT-Bladevortex-PCoC setup and I constantly have frenzy charges up.

When I eventually hit 95 I will spec into the right side of the Whispers of Doom tree and that should be another big boost for the build.
Last edited by MapRef41N93W on Jan 11, 2016, 3:02:58 AM
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:
So I hit 94 and re-specced out of quick recovery and into dual curse. Poachers mark is absolutely amazing. It's a 1.7k or so dps increase with 3 frenzy charges up, and flasks are basically never down. Was able to do Uber deathless (not alluring, I had a BS 1 hit kill from a rare snake and also got stuck into a wall with whirling so I lost two portals...). I just dropped poachers mark into the socket I used to have Increased Duration on in my CWDT-Bladevortex-PCoC setup and I constantly have frenzy charges up.

When I eventually hit 95 I will spec into the right side of the Whispers of Doom tree and that should be another big boost for the build.

hi, can you please show your skill tree? interesting on that, i might respect my flame totem build to this firestorm. thanks
Last edited by Zweiwei on Jan 13, 2016, 2:16:39 AM
"
MapRef41N93W wrote:

I talked a bit in game with mapref, we were discussing if am or pm is actually better. I think the 'silent' (not shown on tooltip) dps boost of am is actually higher for his heavily crit focussed version than the 1,7k dps from the 3 frenzy charges and allows for safer pc generation. We also theorycrafted a tri curse version with +1 curse chayula and hot coh. Looking forward to how that works out.

Nevertheless I decided to try out a dual curse version with wm and pm on my less crit focused tali char. Maybe even with controlled destruction and stuff...

"
Zweiwei wrote:
hi, can you please show your skill tree? interesting on that, i might respect my flame totem build to this firestorm. thanks

Afaik he left out the heart of flame and quick recovery wheels, grabbing dual curse and jewel sockets instead (also travelling via instability above the witch and getting another pc from merc alira for the +2 pc for the more crit focused build version, as described in the guide).
Last edited by Legasi on Jan 13, 2016, 6:53:54 AM
I'm so ready to try this build. All I'm waiting for is some footage, any footage (doesn't have to be from OP) to gauge it a little. Does anyone have any vids?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info