[3.0] Legasi's Masterpiece - Trivialize Bossfights! Shaper Deathless! Boss Guides inside! HC

"
1.malediction/profane bloom wicked ward or wicked ward/vile bastion/profane bloom?

what combination of these ascendancy skills are better ?

(sorry for talking a bit too fast.im a big fan of this build and didnt want to seem crazy lol)

i wanted vile bastion to not need eye of chayula.

2.on your curse overlord tree you had some points left which i distributed myself.i might be wrong but you said yourself that you like when ppl make their own slight variations of your trees

Dude that's exactly what I mean.

1. You can't get Malediction and Wicked Ward at the same time. They are both gated behind another node. Also, stuns are not a problem, as I described in the guide.

2. Reaching lvl 100 is pretty much impossible. You propably won't even reach level 90. Be realistic with the number of points you distibute. 110 points is absolute maximum.

Your tree also doesn't make much sense, especially the keystones you have taken/not taken. Think about it again.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
"
Legasi wrote:
"
zbzszzzt123 wrote:
"
zbzszzzt123 wrote:
I have been playing this build for a while in Tali and only just got it off the ground in Standard. From what I see, Vaal Pact is pretty much mandatory in Tier 10+ maps, I didn't go for regen myself because I thought it would be kinda pointless unless I could get around at least 5% (although a Sulphur flask goes a long way). Using an Eye of Chayula because I find getting stun locked even with recovery is scary.

I have also invested in a legacy Vessel of Vinktar alongside with the hungry abysses jewel for that sweet sweet instant 30% chaos leech, only another 1 more corrupted ring to go. Althought from what I see with Atziri's Promise, Life Leech Gem and Warlord's Mark, it might be a teeny tiny bit overkill (to say the least).

But yeah, the damage is pretty insane, on a 5 link with a life leech gem, I have 6k tooltip in town and 8k with everything up, so yeah, this build definitely pumps out one of the highest possible damage in the game (provided you wind it up of course)

I finally got the 5 corruption requirement and bought a Hungry Abyssus jewel. Leech as it stands, amazing, instant refill of ES against anything that moves. If you could afford a Vinktar (legacy is the best of course, but normal is very good as well), and get the hungry abyssus, it is very worth it, not to mention the amazing the shock stack

Sounds super interesting. I generally do not corrupt my equipment unless I got equal backup, which is not the case for almost all slots, so that is not an option for me. The Vinktar leech to chaos conversion sounds awesome. I have to disagree that VP is necessary for t10+ maps. It definitely is not, I can guaruantee that.
With that high a tooltip, can I assume you play the Power Charge VP version?

"
LostSinner666 wrote:
tested some limits of this build(the 3 curse non-crit version)
My gear:

lvl 95
Es: 13.179
Average damage of fs: 3757(5.2 soemthing when elemental overload procks, about 6k when cursed enemies die)
Did core(dying few times due shitty corrupted mods)
Did Twinned abyss/colloseum(both deathless, pretty easy figths)
And finally did uber(deathless, luckily)
-Double vaals - turned aa down(so i dont get double damage if i went on low mana), bursted one vaal on appearance, facetanked other 1 on vaal discipline
-Trio - just kill the ranged one and kite others
-Atziri - turned aa again,fight similar to a normal atziri, but she hits harder and has more hp, hardest part is a split form i think(she didnt die as fast as normal atzri does, so u have to whirl around, avoiding her stuff)

So this build is absolutly amazing for all kind of needs ;)

Very nice, just as expected :D
I was so free to put that quote on the front page^^

Yup power charge vaal pact version, using an older character, haven't respecced the bandit for PC yet, so it would be even better after that.

The VP thing might be wrong, but for me, it let's me facetank double damage mod temp chains courtyard mobs, so it is pretty vital for builds that can't get good regen, and honestly, even if you do, try VP, it's honestly amazing.

I have't got all the expensive gear, so I can afford to corrupt stuff that I own and still get decent things ( I would not corrupt that shield of yours, but I will gladly corrupt 3 Rathpith)

Vinktar, as it stands, an extreme overkill, with 6% leech from Warlord's Mark, Promise flask and Leech gem, I can easily facetank the Volcano boss (prime example of fast hitting boss I Think). Although I like the Overkill, it essentially functions as a life flask for me now.
http://goo.gl/FiZavf

http://www.sshme.eu/ZRiWV
Ugh I'm in a 'dilemma' and need advice.

or
?

I wanted to get an enchant for my FA boots, and got the regen first try, after running the lab countless times trying to get exactly this mod on my MP boots. Alright, then I'll just enchant the former MP boots with an added ele dmg mod for a wander! Well, I got the other nice MP mod on those... I can't just switch them around since the sockets and links are completely different, also no use trying to find a compromise. Oppinions?
Update:

- Decided to use the regen boots. Got 1k regen before Suphur now. I also switched to Auxium. Using the old belt for ele weak maps. Scrathing on the 15k es mark.

- Updated the gear section with a detailed breakdown and explanations. Somehow the old post was cut off in the middle of the Atziri section, fixed it, but not sure if I forgot something.
Been using boots with stun avoidance chant for a pretty long time, i dont find it super usefull;
U dont rly need a stun immunity via mapping, ur leech/regen should be enought to sustain anything, even if u get stunned;
Leach or regen is so much usefull, currently using those

Lvl 96, sitting on 14.9k es, can respec tree for a bit more i think but i like my current set up
Added a bragging section and an Uber guide :)
Been following the build and really liking it so far. Just hit level 61. Have 2 questions though. What do you recommend for the bandits? I've seen what some people have used, but don't think I saw a post with your choices for each of your builds? Is it just skill point for all 3?

I'm going with your multi curse variant and wondered why you are maxing out CWDT for temp chains and enfeeble? I get its to level up the curses, but won't it go off pretty infrequently? Trying to work a version running Discipline and Blasphemy with Warlord's Mark to keep Profane Bloom going constantly, but worrying about the low mana situation. Picked up a few reduced mana reservation nodes and using 2 Elreon rings.
First of all, thank you for your build. I was looking for such strong tank build, since my last inciner went down with The Awakening update.
I just have one question - how did you get so much DPS? I mean, i did all the passive tree (93 lvl), have +/- such gear, but didn't get even close to your level. What is my problem? Thank you for your time.

My tree

My gear:

Screens (first - inc.area.of.effect; second - conc.effect
pretty sure it all about q and lvl of gems

3.872 average with cons effect w/o legacy consuming
2408 with inc aoe
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Apr 6, 2016, 9:37:18 PM
"
Dr1v3r_13 wrote:
First of all, thank you for your build. I was looking for such strong tank build, since my last inciner went down with The Awakening update.
I just have one question - how did you get so much DPS? I mean, i did all the passive tree (93 lvl), have +/- such gear, but didn't get even close to your level. What is my problem? Thank you for your time.

Yep, pretty much what lostsinner said. The only difference is the gem levels. I didn't expect it to make that much of a difference though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info