[2.1] Realyn's Split Arrow Windripper build for HC - Video added

"
GrieverZ wrote:
Hey, something i'm wondering, is it really worth picking Vaal Pact on top of things like Heart of Oak and the few other life regen nodes you have?

Once you got the deeps, Ele Reflect becomes problematic even with VP, and it is hard to be careful when you are killing mobs off-screen. Imo the only option is atziri gloves (which are not very possible in temp leagues)
Last edited by Quasireel on Jan 9, 2016, 7:23:32 PM
"
Quasireel wrote:
"
GrieverZ wrote:
Hey, something i'm wondering, is it really worth picking Vaal Pact on top of things like Heart of Oak and the few other life regen nodes you have?

Once you got the deeps, Ele Reflect becomes problematic even with VP, and it is hard to be careful when you are killing mobs off-screen. Imo the only option is atziri gloves (which are not very possible in temp leagues)

Well my question more comes from the fact that Vaal Pact nullifies Life Regen nodes. I guess they also come with life usually but still.
"
GrieverZ wrote:
"
Quasireel wrote:
"
GrieverZ wrote:

Well my question more comes from the fact that Vaal Pact nullifies Life Regen nodes. I guess they also come with life usually but still.

Well dying to reflect is certainly worse than losing some regen.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Well, yeah i mean i'm not saying that Vaal Pact is bad, its more the regen nodes i was thinking of ditching lol.

Its w/e
"
GrieverZ wrote:
Well, yeah i mean i'm not saying that Vaal Pact is bad, its more the regen nodes i was thinking of ditching lol.

Its w/e

welcome to the right side of the tree, where effective life nodes are a legend.

The golem's blood is very good even w/o regen but you can swap the ranger area with something like this (especially if you are not planning to take charisma):

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA5YFLQW1DY0Pqxa_G8ghdiLqI9Mj9iSLJP0mlSo4LlMwcTB8Mfo1kjY9N9Q51DpCOuE7KEMxR35KfUrIS1dLeEz_TZJN404qUUdVS1pSW69fsGBDYeJirGVNZ6BsjG1sbj1uqm8nb55wUnTtdct293cHeu97w38rgwmExYbOhxOHdonTjDaNfY1-jb-aaptdm7WcpJ2qoJ-jiqZXqJq18re2vTa-gL6nwOPBM8M6ykrP3dNv1CPYvdrB3ajjn-dU6NbqYusU7T_uDvGK8bPyRfKX_MX-Cv6P_94=

top jewel slot is for using intuitive leap (power charge, frenzy charge, nulification), i started sticking the rest with blue life/as or life/proj dmg jewels and was slowly upgrading (damn you crit map exile !)
Bump cause im having fun with this build. Still struggling to find a decent single target damage option though :S
I have been using blast rain in a 5l with added cold, added lightning, conc eff, and WED. Tooltip seems low, but the actual DPS is really good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info