[IN DEPTH] 2.2 Crit LA/Blastrain Voltaxic - Hardcore/SC Viable

Bandits.
Hello, i'm gonna make a similar build then yours and just curious do you have any ascendancy class idea in your mind? i have 4 class in the bucket, but can't decide before i check the new skilltree/balance update. Assassin,Deadeye,Pathfinder,Champion, maybe Scion class could be also good, but atm im not too familiar with the idea.
GL on the upcoming league
"
13isLucky wrote:
Bandits.

Thank you, I forgot about that :)
"
13isLucky wrote:
Bandits.

Obvious. Oak, Kraityn x2
Hello

Can you update skill tree for 2.2?

thx!
^I second this, would be really helpful, ty
why cant i find essence sap on the skill tree?
Hey, I just managed to get a voltaxic and would love to try that build. I would love to see the updated tree as well if its possible. Very nice, detailed guide btw
Oh man, do I love this build.

I just hit level 83, and have next to no troubles with maps. I went Raider, but have only done the normal and cruel ascendancy labyrinths. With Raider I have gone to Avatar of Frenzy, giving me a near-constant 8 frenzy charges, and tonnes of extra damage, attack speed, and movement speed.

When I do the merciless labyrinth, I am leaning towards getting Rapid Assault, dropping Innervate, and adding in the Added Lightning Damage. 8 Frenzy charges and onslaught are so nice together.

Skill Tree

My Current Gear

I prioritized getting flat lightning on my items and increased weapon damage. As for the crit aspect, I am at 30% without power charges (and 300% multiplier), which seems plenty with all the projectiles and chains flying all over the screen.

Having the stibnite flask greatly increases my evasion and the sulfur is great for that extra 40% damage.

As a bonus, the Vaal Grace boosts my dodge to over 75%, and when I take phase acrobatics, my spell dodge will also get close to 70%.

As soon as I get enough fusings, I am going to move my Blast rain to my chest and add in void manipulation. The tricky part will be getting good evasion gloves that have 3R and 1B socket.

I was lucky to buy the Voltaxic as is for 2 exalted. The gloves, boots, chest, Static electricity jewel, quiver, and 2 stone ring all together probably cost me close to 25 chaos.

Cheers,
Nice guide. Finally, after 2 full respecs and some tonns of regrets my build is not so sucking, kek.
But it is too hard to cap resists, tho. Low eva and mana regen is kinda hard too
My skilltree lvl90
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQHRBS0F-QceDY0OSA-rEYERlhR1FUMV8Ba_GYoZ1xqPIXYj0yP2JIsmlSoLMHEwfDIBNj051DpCQzFHfkkTSVFKfUtXS3hM_02STipRR1PPVUtW-luvXfJfsGHiYetirGOnZU1noGlObIxtbG8nb55v8nBSdO11y3fXelN6738rhMWE2YbOh3aJ04ngjDaNfY1-jb-PYJLzkx-TlZUulwaaapsmm7WdqqCfoSKiQK0zr-uyGbVIt7a74702vqfA48EzwzrEospKz17PetQj2sHdRt2o45_mWOm96mLwu_DV8bP0-Pba-uv7Cf66

And gear

Using 3 life and 2 mana flasks

Dunno, whan i can even do, to make build better
Last edited by RenameAKDF on Mar 24, 2016, 2:39:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info