[2.3.0] Bauer's "Son of Kaom" Oro's Sacrifice and Infernal Blow build (SC, endgame & Atziri viable)

son of kaom xD
MFJonesHC
Trying something similar to your build with a duelist what you think about the passive tree?
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHnA3UEswUtBg4HdQn2DHAUIBRNFm8YkRkuGjgaPhpsG_ohVSFgIq8j0ySqJd8nLyftKS4ppS5TMok26ThTOlI62DwFPC1AoEMxRtdHfkz_TipR2lcNV-JYd1nzXhNfBF85Xz9hUmP9ZU1mnmjybydxhXIPcql07XTxdud35Xh6euZ673y4fNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-GYIa0h2qK8JBVkSuVJJpqmy2drp7Nn8uiAKQZpTWnMKknqZSsqq2NsKuygLYstz68n702vqfAZsCmxILE9sauz37SIdNv1HzYvdlh2sHcPeFz42rtIO8O707vfPAf8azyQfcy-tL8S_4K
Last edited by Kurotsume on Apr 15, 2016, 1:56:34 PM
"
Kurotsume wrote:
Trying something similar to your build with a duelist what you think about the passive tree?
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAQHnA3UEswUtBg4HdQn2DHAUIBRNFm8YkRkuGjgaPhpsG_ohVSFgIq8j0ySqJd8nLyftKS4ppS5TMok26ThTOlI62DwFPC1AoEMxRtdHfkz_TipR2lcNV-JYd1nzXhNfBF85Xz9hUmP9ZU1mnmjybydxhXIPcql07XTxdud35Xh6euZ673y4fNmCB4Kbg1-DzITZhO-GYIa0h2qK8JBVkSuVJJpqmy2drp7Nn8uiAKQZpTWnMKknqZSsqq2NsKuygLYstz68n702vqfAZsCmxILE9sauz37SIdNv1HzYvdlh2sHcPeFz42rtIO8O707vfPAf8azyQfcy-tL8S_4K

I take it that you're not using Oro's Sacrifice as your weapon, right? Otherwise all those Melee Physical Damage nodes close from the Duelist start are going to waste.

Other than that, it's looking pretty solid. How are your status? Life, damage, phys defense? If you're using Oro's Sacrifice, drop those melee physical damage nodes and get more Jewel sockets.
Spoiler
"
MrVBauer wrote:
"
Kurotsume wrote:
Spoiler

I take it that you're not using Oro's Sacrifice as your weapon, right? Otherwise all those Melee Physical Damage nodes close from the Duelist start are going to waste.
"
MrVBauer wrote:

Other than that, it's looking pretty solid. How are your status? Life, damage, phys defense? If you're using Oro's Sacrifice, drop those melee physical damage nodes and get more Jewel sockets.

Going to convert physicals to fire with Fireborn jewel, i am lvl 58 now, planning to use fire penetration instead of melee splash but still wondering if it will be better with cyclone instead of infernal blow, i can get %50 increased damage from slayer ascendancy instead of melee splash
Last edited by Kurotsume on Apr 16, 2016, 3:52:00 PM
"
Kurotsume wrote:
Spoiler
"
MrVBauer wrote:
"
Kurotsume wrote:
Spoiler

"
MrVBauer wrote:

Going to convert physicals to fire with Fireborn jewel, i am lvl 58 now, planning to use fire penetration instead of melee splash but still wondering if it will be better with cyclone instead of infernal blow, i can get %50 increased damage from slayer ascendancy instead of melee splash

I've lost a little bit of damage potential going with IB and Melee Splash instead of Cyclone, but boy oh boy, my clear speed is amazing. As I've said in the first post, if I hit something on one side of the room I'm in, everything in that room explodes within 2 seconds. It's a lot of area damage in a huge area. I can clear maps in 3-4 minutes, usually.

But I think that reproducing this build with a Duelist is a whole other thing. Maybe Cyclone will work better for you than it does with my Marauder. I would advise you to, at least, try. If it works, tell us.
Tried cyclone but as you said infernal blow explosions hitting really hard
Using this setup now
6l ib-multistrike-weapon ele damage-blood magic-fire pen-elemental focus, elemental focus really good but i can't ignite mobs with ib anymore because of that changed to 5l belly instead of kaoms
5l flicker-multistrike-blood magic-chance to ignite-endurance charge on melee stun

ib have 44k dps with anger and fire golem
Still looking more items to improve my build especially ring with %25+ increased weapon ele damage
Last edited by Kurotsume on Apr 22, 2016, 9:21:02 AM
My last last four characters have either wanders or spell casters, so I thought it is time for good old fashioned melee and this seemed intresting, as Oro's Sacrifice is trolling me on my stash.

It seems like item that has huge potential, but I never quite figured out what to do with it. This seems intresting build, but I can't decide between Duelist and Marauder.

Marauder would use Chieftain and Chieftain Ascendancy seems to have nodes that seem to fit well with Oro. It would also with theme of fire, but Marauder with sword doesn't suit when it comes to theme.

Duelist seems to fit better with sword and Slayer Ascendancy has some nice stuff. Impact would eliminate need of Melee Splash, Endless Hunger could be good and Bane of Legends seems very useful.

Which would you recommend?
The ceiling dps of this build is just low. I have played this build for a while and i decide to change ,sad. I love Oro's sacrifice however it's not good enough
"
RaivokasMagma wrote:
My last last four characters have either wanders or spell casters, so I thought it is time for good old fashioned melee and this seemed intresting, as Oro's Sacrifice is trolling me on my stash.

It seems like item that has huge potential, but I never quite figured out what to do with it. This seems intresting build, but I can't decide between Duelist and Marauder.

Marauder would use Chieftain and Chieftain Ascendancy seems to have nodes that seem to fit well with Oro. It would also with theme of fire, but Marauder with sword doesn't suit when it comes to theme.

Duelist seems to fit better with sword and Slayer Ascendancy has some nice stuff. Impact would eliminate need of Melee Splash, Endless Hunger could be good and Bane of Legends seems very useful.

Which would you recommend?

I would like to see someone try Duelist, just for curiosity's sake. Since you're starting a new character, might aswell try. I can't see this build flopping with Duelist, so you're not risking that much.
This thread is useless without a video
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info