The Winter Mystery Box - Including New and Exclusive Microtransactions!

Would be nice if we could destroy the duplicates, even if you could trash them to get back one point id turn all my extra cold snap grasps into wetas! Even sacrifice 5 unwanted mtx for a random new one could be cool.
twitch.tv/Owwlll
ggg let hope in the futur player will be able to trade mtx
now Mystery Box are very bad marketing because some player spend over 100 , 200 $ and more ,get 10 time the same item and have any option :( pure waste of money let hope you will find something too accommodate this issue thank you , in my case i stop after geting 4 time the same usless item

old video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKiM5aPtGZ4
play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on Dec 17, 2015, 12:24:57 PM
"
Dreggon wrote:
Might wait until some other people have opened boxes before I buy any - I'd rather someone else take the hit on a bunch of hideout decorations before realising the rare stuff like the armor is drastically rarer than it should be.

Got full set after like 4k pnts spent. Still i got 3 boots, gloves, helms and 1 chest lol

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
, fingers crossed! hope I won't get useless consumable temporal and completelly useless 0 points worth worst thing possible to win northern lights! Anything else will do.
I was wondering if this is like the inferno box PoE had in the previous months.
Is PoE going to release the full set of ice armor at a later day like they did with the inferno set armor because if that's the case i will wait instead of spending 4k points just to get the armor
set.
Got every single arctic item from the mystery boxes. Loving this full arctic armor! Thanks, GGG!
Will you guys please add some sort of mechanic for all of the duplicate things I've gotten from all of these mystery boxes? If I could trade, gift or sell them back for something that would just be so great. You guys are awesome and I have faith you will come to a great conclusion on what to do with all of the copies of skills effects,armor pieces, etc..
Love the new pets ^^ and since the deal ends on my birthday i must buy a few boxes ! :D
guess i will buy a pack and use all the points to buy packs xD i want 2 wolves so badly :') badass as fuck :D <3
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Hi

Snow is back?

Will some of these mtx not be sold after Christmas? or will some of these mtx be sold year round after? ex: Wolf, Lynx, Ice armour...

Also I don't think I am alone in thinking that it would be so FRACKIN'AWESOME if the northen lights effect could be bought as a permanent effect for ones HO(*_*).

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Northern Lights occur when highly charged electrons, coming from the solar wind, are guided by the Earth's magnetic field into the atmosphere where they can excite oxygen and nitrogen atoms. When these excited atoms fall back to a lower energetic state, they emit light with a specific frequency.

These mtx are one of the most interesting ones to win with winter mystery boxes.

One can hope this icy blade will get some love in the winter period!

Spoiler
Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
Last edited by Reinhart on Dec 17, 2015, 1:22:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info