Curses

Weird double post.
Last edited by OneEyeTwoHead on Dec 15, 2015, 5:47:14 PM
Thanks Chris, for choosing a good solution in this matter. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Big thanks for this solution!

It looks a lot better than the patch yesterday :)
We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit! We did it reddit!
Holy moly!!!
Praise Krillson, Master Fisherman \[T]/

I'm reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally glad you listened to the community and going to adjust the curse issue properly!

Also I apologize for my 1st post in the hotfix thread were I was being kind of rude...
This is no boot-licking from my side, just playing it fair here since you guys are working really hard to bring content to the users!

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
uhm curse overhaul next year

btw tnx Chris! you are the man
Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Why is everyoe acting so surprised? This is GGG we're talking about not *certain companies *hint hint, wink wink**

I do admit tho, the timing was incredibly fast.

All I can say is great work, I think this is how such game-breaking issues should be resolved all the time (not that ggg wasn't fast in responding before (they definetly were)).
That wasnt knee jerk but this undoing is a knee jerk reaction.

I think the nerf was just right, curses are powerful.

Mid league changes are good stop being afraid to make changes.
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Last edited by ropumar on Dec 15, 2015, 6:14:19 PM
Tamensi movetur!
Ok typical ggg politics back. Well at least you made my 5 hours :) Now back to failcircle false alarm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info