Curses

The animals feast as the gaping maw of the Abyss opens.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
"
Drakkon1 wrote:
its natural as things are added GGG won't be able to guess everyway the game can be broken. That's what we're here for!

Who would've thought, combining a weapon that gives quality with a skill gem, that gives quality, could result in such a thing ...
Since the very moment, this axe got into the game, that's one thing that should've been tested prior to every new skill gem release (simple regression testing).
Why such a simple combination got into the game unnoticed by GGG's testing team ... I have no idea.
Great, better Way to deal with this.
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Damn I liked the increased range of Blasphemy from it's quality.

EDIT: It's still in the game. Please dont remove it!
Last edited by SzejkM8 on Dec 16, 2015, 2:03:04 AM
I love that you guys keep in touch with the community and stay on your toes. It's not always perfect, but you do the best you can. I'll be going deep this weekend after finals. So tempting to ignore studying to play all day.
Huh.

So does this mean I don't need to worry about levelling an enhance gem or getting 20% quality on my Curse on Hit gem to reach the cap?

Sorry if I'm a little behind, I decided to give that build a try and am only at level 34.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
top notch homie
Ghudda should be hired etc.
@Chris & the GGG-team:
Thanks a lot, that is a very good solution now! Very good communication this time and a very good and simple solution for the real problem.

@all:
Prepare your curses butts - 2.2 is coming! ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Dec 16, 2015, 3:31:15 AM
Nice, that's much better as a hotfix.

Let us not forget that these leagues are a massive success. It's hard to make a point to you guys without a massive outrage, so don"t feel too bad about it. It's the only mean we have to make you understand stuff we don't like.
I'm starting to work on making a shrine for Chris Wilson in my room.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info