2.2 Crit Vaal Molten Shell - 1 000 000+ DPS because why not?

"
Tanamarumi wrote:
How do you defeat Izaro on Merciless? With you losing your souls on entrance.

Cast 2 firestorms, he dies, profit :)
"
Willemhubers wrote:
In another guide I read that spell echo works with vaal molten shell, that should make it clearly superior over the other gem options (added cold/added chaos etc) right?

That guide must've been outdated because that has been patched.

We've also covered this in the thread several times.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
What level do you recommend for your cast on hit links? I'm currently keeping both mine on level 1 but I see you leveled them a bit beyond that, can I just copy the gemlvls in your item links?
"
Willemhubers wrote:
What level do you recommend for your cast on hit links? I'm currently keeping both mine on level 1 but I see you leveled them a bit beyond that, can I just copy the gemlvls in your item links?

Yea you can
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Enjoying this build a hell of a lot when I'm actually able to use VMS, I'm just wondering how on earth you're able to keep the souls generated like that, I'm running around in maps 75% of the time just Fire Storming. Is it strictly from the jewels? I dive from pack to pack as fast as possible, and I still cannot maintain even half of the required souls. Sometimes It seems like I don't generate any off a pack.

I ask because the jewels are 1.5 ex each on Perandus, which is a bit out of my league at the moment, but when I do have the funds I just needed to know if that's the first thing I should aim for to maintain enough soul gen as at the moment I die a lot due to not being on the VMS side. Amazing build though.
Last edited by Yuzanaki on Mar 22, 2016, 3:07:08 PM
"
Yuzanaki wrote:
Enjoying this build a hell of a lot when I'm actually able to use VMS, I'm just wondering how on earth you're able to keep the souls generated like that, I'm running around in maps 75% of the time just Fire Storming. Is it strictly from the jewels? I dive from pack to pack as fast as possible, and I still cannot maintain even half of the required souls. Sometimes It seems like I don't generate any off a pack.

I ask because the jewels are 1.5 ex each on Perandus, which is a bit out of my league at the moment, but when I do have the funds I just needed to know if that's the first thing I should aim for to maintain enough soul gen as at the moment I die a lot due to not being on the VMS side. Amazing build though.

yes, the jewels are mandatory to keep up souls.
Thought so, thanks... Time to save up!
I can't sustain power charges.. is the power charge on crit rly working? i sometime get a few stacks, but I believe it's because I crit with whirling blades.
Yes u still have to use assassins mark for the power charges...
no crit with incinerate and vms don't work with power charges on critical strikes...
I'm using the node with -25% chaos Resis to enemy's.

"
Pestpocke wrote:
Yes u still have to use assassins mark for the power charges...
no crit with incinerate and vms don't work with power charges on critical strikes...
I'm using the node with -25% chaos Resis to enemy's.

Damn..
So ill stick to the +1 curse and -chaos resist then..

thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info