2.2 Crit Vaal Molten Shell - 1 000 000+ DPS because why not?

"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Willemhubers wrote:
Hmm what is the best labyrint enchant to get? What does increased skill effect mean exactly for vaal molten shell?

That's a good question.

It doesn't specify if its skill effect "duration" or not. So someone with the enchant would have to do some testing.

I've repurposed this character so I can't do it.

Hmm my vaal soul regeneration seems low, I got one of those 50% on shatter jewels, should I add more?
"
Willemhubers wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Willemhubers wrote:
Hmm what is the best labyrint enchant to get? What does increased skill effect mean exactly for vaal molten shell?

That's a good question.

It doesn't specify if its skill effect "duration" or not. So someone with the enchant would have to do some testing.

I've repurposed this character so I can't do it.

Hmm my vaal soul regeneration seems low, I got one of those 50% on shatter jewels, should I add more?

You can only have 1 of those. You can get a legacy one with 80% tho.

Are you using sacrificial harvests too?
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Im playing this build atm, and with around 88% crit chance with VMS and Diamond Flask popped, I still dont seem to get Power Charges while I am whirling around, which I guess means that I am not critting with VMS? This just doesnt make sense with that high crit chance + Diamond flask :/
"
Garlos1711 wrote:
Im playing this build atm, and with around 88% crit chance with VMS and Diamond Flask popped, I still dont seem to get Power Charges while I am whirling around, which I guess means that I am not critting with VMS? This just doesnt make sense with that high crit chance + Diamond flask :/

VMS doesn't work with PCOC , if that's your question.
You get Power charges with blasphemy + assassin's mark
Dunno if I am overlooking something, but is there a working skill tree?
Whopps, never mind seems my browser wasn't loading it properly.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Willemhubers wrote:

You can only have 1 of those. You can get a legacy one with 80% tho.

Are you using sacrificial harvests too?

Not using any sacrificial harvests. Should I?
Answered.
Last edited by Yuzanaki on Mar 22, 2016, 3:00:00 PM
In another guide I read that spell echo works with vaal molten shell, that should make it clearly superior over the other gem options (added cold/added chaos etc) right?
How do you defeat Izaro on Merciless? With you losing your souls on entrance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info