[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

So i started the SC league with pretty much the same ideas as you, but as a marauder.

I'm glad you made a good guide about the build, as it's definately not rubbish!

Some supporting comments from my experience:

- This is a really, really nice build for leveling in the start of a league. No gear is mandatory, and the QoL stuff is about 1c each. Don't kill every single mob, just place and go. Bosses go down fast.
- Chasing ghosts can be very frustrating, at least while levelling.
- You won't be randomly destroying barrels and such
- A very silent build, since placing totems and their effect have no sound effects :)
- Not a vorici leveling build!
- It looses some clear speed when you really want to kill all mobs (later maps), since it doesn't handle stray mobs really well.

A couple of points on your tree:

- Do you need the reduced mana cost from Unrelenting wheel? You can shave a point off with the same amount of life from taking the Heart and Soul wheel instead.
- There's a 15% burning node above the fire node when going for Heart of Flame. Have you considered taking it?

Also: I've gone with the totem resistance gem for the 5Link and triple curse. Started with the 3 offensive ones, but have changed vulnerability for enfeeble for testing right now, and the extra defensive layer is huge! Really makes it more comfortable if you are having trouble with your survivability. IF i was able to play hardcore (not with my computer) i would absolutely choose a build where blasphemy + enfeeble + temp chains didn't gimp the clear speed too much. It's that strong.

anyway, this is my tree as of now (lvl 77):
poeurl.com/uHX

Next i will be going for EE.

Thoughts on going marauder:
- It's a bit less point efficient than Templar, and trading for the right gems in the start of a league can be a bit bothersome if you don't have any guildies to buy them for you.
- My routing gives me less dexterity, so that becomes more of a priority on gear.
- I get more % increased armour, which may become an important factor later on
- I get more life regen, which i've come to really like as a QoL/Survivability bonus.

All in all, well done to you, and keep it up! It's exciting to see how far you take this!
Last edited by TheLoneliestMonk on Dec 21, 2015, 4:57:40 PM
Another little doubt, how can you sustain 2 aura-curses + purity of flame without reserved mana cost reduction (sovereignt)?
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
Another little doubt, how can you sustain 2 aura-curses + purity of flame without reserved mana cost reduction (sovereignt)?

105% x 0.92 = 96.6% (Not enough mana for Lightning Trap if u don't use BM)
IGN: Feniksa
Last edited by DkCf on Dec 21, 2015, 8:03:41 PM
Going tomorrow for Atrizi, How much you had dps on ur searing bond when u did ur atziri? And what level were you? I got 5k hp and 500es now Im lvl 78, I think I get few levels and then go for it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheCreatek/characters
character: pierupaska

EDIT: Also whats ur flask setup? What do I need in each flask for atziri?
Last edited by TheCreatek on Dec 22, 2015, 12:19:39 AM
@DkCf

the 3rd curse is not mandatory. it helps for survivability (enfeeble) or some dps (vulnerability) but on a MF char you wanna stack the iir/iiq and resists

@theloniestmonk

unrelenting wheel: i used it for the 30dex node thats aviable. Now i dont need it anymore and will respec to what you suggested. Its sweet to have life/armor + regen aviable. Good call :)
Have not watched over that area at all

Burning node: totally forgot about that, ive planned with it in the beginning. Atm i am changing little things up to optimize the build for high tier maps. Ill update the tree later. The "old" tree is still the better one for leveling, but with better gear and more points there is room to change things up a bit.
This will be a seperate section and is optional

I switched the pathing to go through the 40%manareg/1%lifereg node @scion and skilled the cursenodes. For this i dropped manareserve nodes.
Now i am thinking aboit dropping one dps cluster (fire over witch or totem left oft the witch) for this level and specc it later. this free points could be used for intuitive leap @scion regen for 2 points in curse nodes (drop castspeed for curses) and 10% aoe. already switched PoF with AA and Burning dmg gem with totem resists
i wouldnt recommend this before lvl 85, with enough dex, resist etc.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 22, 2015, 2:10:31 AM
"
TheCreatek wrote:
Going tomorrow for Atrizi, How much you had dps on ur searing bond when u did ur atziri? And what level were you? I got 5k hp and 500es now Im lvl 78, I think I get few levels and then go for it.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/TheCreatek/characters
character: pierupaska

EDIT: Also whats ur flask setup? What do I need in each flask for atziri?

i wrote it in the atziri section and you see the stuff in the video section (atziri). Flasks, gems etc are mentioned for every fight. The rolls on the flasks dont matter that much, but bleed removal on one flask and maybe ignite removal is fine

cant check the searing bond dps atm, currently at work (never checked is if i am honest :P dont care about tooltips).

your gear looks ready for atziri, would wait for lvl 80 and a fresh lvl up so you can die a few times without losing xp.
If youre not experienced with the map you may die due to little practice with dodging.

"
DkCf wrote:
"
Marchosiae wrote:

But why this 0.92, where they came from?

Ty
no more purchases or recommendations til the trade system is fixed.
"
Marchosiae wrote:
"
DkCf wrote:
"
Marchosiae wrote:

But why this 0.92, where they came from?

Ty

While is was using purity of fire (switched this morning, better gear/skillpoints allow me to drop it) i skilled 8% reduced mana. Thats where the 0.92 comes from. It isnt skilled in my final build and current build anymore.

dropping PoF gives me:

- 3 skillpoints
- AA, which helps while stunned and to kite melees
- 5% free mana (which i cant use atm, cause golem costs too much)
- capped lightning/cold resists for the totem which helps a lot in higher maps
- no need to stay nearby the totems for more resists = safer gameplay if the room/map/boss requires it.

Recent Community Questions Answered!

Does Rapid Decay with Righteous Fire work with the degen + duration tag?

It will not work with Righteous Fire, as Righteous Fire doesn't have a duration.

"
Chickos wrote:
Recent Community Questions Answered!

Does Rapid Decay with Righteous Fire work with the degen + duration tag?

It will not work with Righteous Fire, as Righteous Fire doesn't have a duration.

it works with rf on a spelltotem.

The totem gives RF the duration tag.
The icon shows up in the tooltip
It was tested in pvp by some reddit dude we may or may not believe ;)

Is it intended? probably not. Maybe GGG will fix it some day and we have to use culling strike/enhance again for it

Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 22, 2015, 3:33:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info