[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Geebacsi wrote:
Why do you guys think RF totem will not leech life to us with Hinekora ?

because it does not with Trolltimber Spire nor do you leech with RF if you selfcast it.

Degenerations cannot leech, same with ignite, poison and bleed
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on May 28, 2016, 4:55:54 AM
*Spell Totem Support now has a smaller damage penalty, at level 1 it has changed from 50% less to 35% less. At level 20 it has changed from 31% less to 26% less.

Wow that means even more damage!!! O.O

"
Milkyslice wrote:
"
Geebacsi wrote:
Why do you guys think RF totem will not leech life to us with Hinekora ?

because it does not with Trolltimber Spire nor do you leech with RF if you selfcast it.

Degenerations cannot leech, same with ignite, poison and bleed

Yeah... That's sad. I was really happy because it would be a big change to this build.
Maybe since this unique says "as life for skills" and the passive just says "damage dealt by your totems"? Since it doesn't specify what kind of damage it need to be?

Well... We still have 2 more points and they can help to bring a bit more damage :P
"
respwnd wrote:
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but would it be possible to vacuum via empire's grasp into a RF totem?
maybe run the searing bond in the gloves and then drop a totem next to it?

just wonderin'

everything just dies.
no way to it better, as everything in totem range instagibbed
No rest for the wicked
"
respwnd wrote:
I don't know if this has been brought up before, but would it be possible to vacuum via empire's grasp into a RF totem?
maybe run the searing bond in the gloves and then drop a totem next to it?

just wonderin'

No. To knockback you have to hit. RF and Searing Bond totems don't hit.
Just want to say thanks to milky!
This build was just fun in Perandus.

Finally I ended in lvl 90 with 37 completed challenges and with really low investment in gear and only a 4link.
I bought daresso's passion and doedre's scorn. rest is selffound:

THX a lot!!!
Last edited by firefighter70 on May 30, 2016, 4:29:56 PM
What you playing in the new league Milky? I cant decide if im playing RF totem again, i was hoping to go spark to mix it up but seems its been nerfed :S
"
Mental_One wrote:
What you playing in the new league Milky? I cant decide if im playing RF totem again, i was hoping to go spark to mix it up but seems its been nerfed :S

i dont excactly know yet, will go for hc this league thats for sure.

After playing 3 rf totemer i will probably go for something else, blade vortex pathfinder or a bladefalltrapper are in my mind right now, but RFT is just too good for early atziri/vinktar runs on no budget...

since i dont have much time to play for a headstart and bossrushes other options are more tempting for me ;)

Tested a dorys catalyst max block aegis EQ gladi on sc which is basically unkillable and can run every mapmod, including reflect. thats an option too but requires some budget to start off.

Wanna do a freeze pulser and some hierophant sheningana on top of that... i hate this game and all those interesting build options ;)

In 2.2 i ran this rf totemer, pathfinder phys coc, ll spark, ll immortalis + aegis zombie summoner, a dual white socket high aoe prismatic eclipse permastun ghostbuster (got nerfed hard) and a Xirgils Crank CI block regen tank with essence drain (which i dropped because ED feels so shitty to play with).

overall RFT was the most solid of them all, especially for challenges
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on May 31, 2016, 2:47:56 AM
How's clearspeed with this build? Since having used flickerers, it's hard to go back to anything slower :P
"
voonvoon wrote:
How's clearspeed with this build? Since having used flickerers, it's hard to go back to anything slower :P

You kill stuff extremely fast, everything basically dies in a second, however the range of the RF is not huge which is the main downfall. So as long as monsters are in your totems range they melt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info