[2.6] Milky's Righteous Fire Totems [cheap, SC/HC, Shaper, UberAtziri]

"
Milkyslice wrote:
Enchantments are a bitch, hard to get useful ones with any build.

you could easily and cheap upgrade you weapon to daressos. I want you shield man

I got 25 % RF damage on helmet, first try.. What would you hope for?

Thanks for your guide btw, much appreciated as I'm somewhat new to this game!
lucky enchant ;) would go for aoe, but in this case on another helmet to not loose the good enchant. I would be to lazy to try again :P

Flametotem and RFT are hard to compare, its easier to compare RFT with caustic arrow.

I have no fully mirroredgeared flametotem char ready, all i can say is that this build takes a huge dump on all the content, even uber atziri is possible with some training. Did it in 2.1 without the fireimmunity and the biggest problem was atziris flameblasts and spears, which are less of a problem with Tukohama now ;)

I intuitive Leap is optional, you could use a totemlife jewel. It increases mapping speed with the 10% aoe, more than the totemlife would.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Any alternative leveling methods maybe with all kinds of low lvl uniques including tabula? Even on a 6l flame totems are so slow for me, at least compared to spark which is insane atm
Is is just me or can't i see flamability when i run 3 curses?
Last edited by eminem on Mar 10, 2016, 4:49:54 PM
"
eminem wrote:
Is is just me or can't i see flamability when i run 3 curses?

Do you have +2 curses on gear/skill tree?

By default you can only apply 1 curse to an enemy.

The skill tree adds +1 to this counter so you can have 2 curses.

You need an item (doedre's scorn or damning) to give you the additional +1 to get to 3 curses.
Fresh builds all day.
Sorry to spam another question onto this thread.. but in the guide it says:

Righteous Fire + Spelltotem + Increased Area of Effect / Concentrated Effect + Elemental Focus + Rapid Decay + Increased Burning Damage OR Less Duration.

I have been playing with Less duration in my last slot and it seems really good.

But how does Fire penetration compare to increased burning / less duration? And also, doesn't increased burning not work since we are using elemental focus?
"
Protatoe69 wrote:
But how does Fire penetration compare to increased burning / less duration? And also, doesn't increased burning not work since we are using elemental focus?

RF Totems don't hit, so Fire Penetration does nothing (only hits can penetrate).

Burning is a debuff, not a Status Ailment. Ignite, however, is a Status Ailment, which we don't need to worry about. So Increased Burning damage does work with Elemental Focus. We do burns (debuff), not ignites (status ailment).
What kind of jewels should i use?
"
buks wrote:
Any alternative leveling methods maybe with all kinds of low lvl uniques including tabula? Even on a 6l flame totems are so slow for me, at least compared to spark which is insane atm

if you can afford a tabula for leveling you should know how to level with leveling gear ;)

the thing that makes the first 3 acts slot is the lack of supportgems the marauder gets. Use some on firestorm and done. Sure is not aus fast as other classes might be the first levels, because we dont get any dmg nodes early on.

"
What kind of jewels should i use?

see guide > jewels........
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Mar 10, 2016, 10:42:43 PM
Pretty sure according to this link Rapid Decay does not work with RF.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1480460/page/2

I keep seeing it in everyones RF build.

Thoughts?

--
Gundo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info