[2.2] "Duallant" DW Slayer by fiqst

Hey what about using death's hand for generating power charges instead of AM and using blasphemy with vulnerability or temp chains wouldn't you think that would be a better ideea both dps wise and maybe survivability wise?

"
Ciderhelm wrote:
Hey what about using death's hand for generating power charges instead of AM and using blasphemy with vulnerability or temp chains wouldn't you think that would be a better ideea both dps wise and maybe survivability wise?

I saw your username and thought: "...Ciderhelm?!" :) I used to follow his YouTube channel.
"
Ciderhelm wrote:

I've been testing a new version recently.

I drop hatred for

HoA
Ele prolif
Inc AoE
Enlighten

The reservation is around the same.

If you have followed my prolif builds in the past you'd recognise the playstyle.

The idea is to destroy a mob and the mobs into its vicinities, and each one will proliferate the burn damage to other mobs:

Spoiler

The downside is losing hatred so you won't be freezing mobs, the upside is a faster clearspeed.

The combination of proliferated burn and proliferated poison is quite potent.

Your idea of using death's hand could be interesting. Especially since vulnerability would enhance the burn damage as well as increased poison damage. I'll do some testing, thanks for the suggestion.

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Yes i get that alot on my name but i don't think his youtube channel was a thing 10 years ago when i first got this name:D
Hello there Fiqst!

I've being wondering: although my LS build relies on leeching, I'm currently using a Bino - but It doesn't seem to trigger the Regen from poison hit (even though I also have Adder's touch set). Is that because of the pure elemental damage aspect of the attacks? Or am I missing something else?
Your build uses vaal pact. That means no regen.

That being said, Happy New Year everyone!
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Your build uses vaal pact. That means no regen.

That being said, Happy New Year everyone!

Not really. Right now I'm testing with a non VP version. Still, can't get Bino's regen to trigger. :(
"
junaum wrote:
Hello there Fiqst!

I've being wondering: although my LS build relies on leeching, I'm currently using a Bino - but It doesn't seem to trigger the Regen from poison hit (even though I also have Adder's touch set). Is that because of the pure elemental damage aspect of the attacks? Or am I missing something else?

are you using the projectiles only? Try directly hitting the mob.
Ugh effort
"
junaum wrote:
Hello there Fiqst!

I really think it's because you deal pure elemental damage.

Try this, remove p2l so you deal some physical and see if you get life regeneration, and then add p2l back in.

Deleted
Last edited by fiqst on Jan 1, 2016, 4:00:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info