[2.2] "Duallant" DW Slayer by fiqst

Is Bino's mandatory or can I work without it?
IGN: Aidsinculta
"
Cowstep wrote:
Is Bino's mandatory or can I work without it?

Not mandatory.

In fact, the tree is set up that the only dagger specific nodes are the Adder's Touch ones, drop those and you can pick any 1h weapon.

Also, the tree isn't build specific (this is why i use it for 3 different builds), so the only thing stopping you from making your variant is chroming the chest, so dual-foil cyclone, dual-axe cleave, etc are all possible.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Posted a video:

Necropolis
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Heya, great build, sorry how do you generate endurance charges for Immortal Call?
"
Niude wrote:
Heya, great build, sorry how do you generate endurance charges for Immortal Call?

Immortal call has a base duration without endurance charges. Linked with increased duration, it's enough to save you in some situations.
You can also put cwdt + warlords mark in one of your 3 links since the OP mentions 2 sockets there are free. You can also self cast enduring cry if you want.
Ugh effort
"
fiqst wrote:
"
Fathervic wrote:
Hi

Is a non-legacy LC better than Deresso for chest?

30% is fine. But any chest would do.

I chose LC because DS needs you to be up close and face some hits

Thanks for the reply!
"
aStrayGami wrote:
"
Niude wrote:

Immortal call has a base duration without endurance charges. Linked with increased duration, it's enough to save you in some situations.
You can also put cwdt + warlords mark in one of your 3 links since the OP mentions 2 sockets there are free. You can also self cast enduring cry if you want.

Thanks for the reply!
Sorry, is there a reason to go acrobatics over iron reflexes?
Stop playing after doing normal Brutus...
Because I have to tell my friend how awesome this is.
Therefore I called him dog 3 times.
Last edited by Enrovy on Dec 21, 2015, 9:21:29 PM
One of the most awesome builds I have seen in a long time. High mobility and high single target damage.

Can you record a video with you doing some harder content (77+, hard bosses with hard mods) ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info