Donald Trump

"
Xavderion wrote:
"I have 4 or 5 family members who were sexually assaulted."

By Donald Trump or Bill Clinton?

How come that in USA one retard can just destroy public property, with everybody watching around? It's because he was wearing a work helmet?

Also, that's a pickaxe, not a sledgehammer. Know your weapon class, press.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Oct 27, 2016, 7:42:29 AM
Homeless Trump supporter guards Trump's Star on Hollywood Blvd

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Voting for Donald Trump. Early voting. I can't stand Obama nor Hillary.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Jennik wrote:
The highlight of the Gettysburg speech was Trump saying that the first thing he's going to sue the women who accused him of sexual assault. I assume that will be immediately after he does everything he can to imprison his political enemies, which he has repeatedly promised to do. What a repulsive and execrable man.

Why is this the highlight instead of the platform listed in the quote above yours? And my more pressing question: why is Trump waiting until now to start using rhetoric that the majority of Americans agree with? The only way I can make sense of it is through this hypothesis:

Trump is banking on 2 important things by waiting this long to put forward a coherent platform that emphasizes cleaning up Washington. First, he firmly believes our attention spans are deteriorating, and wants this stuff out within ~2 weeks of election day. Second, he anticipates tightening poll numbers as election day nears, and doesn't want to give the media time to successfully launch a 'Clinton launches 'get-out-the-vote'' narrative.

Without planting my feet firmly in the conspiratorial and laughable 'Trump is intentionally down 6 points camp', I think it might be fair to say that he doesn't want to be leading by 3 points right now. If democrats get their base fired up to vote, the numbers are on their side from an EC point of view.
Savage as fuck (20 second video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H116med2VGU

Also remember this classic (another 20 second video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok
"
innervation wrote:
Why is this the highlight instead of the platform listed in the quote above yours?

Because that is Donald Trump. The claim that he'll sue his accusers isn't just him parroting some terrible, poorly planned policy positions one of his handlers finally managed to cram though his skull between Donald's angry tweets, rallies, and CNN marathons. The lawsuit threats indicate just how petty of a tyrant he plans to be once in office. Donald cares about Donald, not America, and he makes it more obvious exactly why he wants the power of the presidency every day.

All of this is blatantly obvious to any rational person who has been paying attention. Donald has no redeeming qualities, and the fact that so many people support him when his flaws are so clear and obvious is damning for America. We have a populace that could conceivably elect Trump and all he stands for, and that's something we need to try our damnedest to rectify.
Suing someone isn't a presidential power; it's a personal one. Claiming he'll only sue when he has the entire might of the executive branch behind him actually shows great restraint. It doesn't prove your point, it disproves it.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Oct 28, 2016, 1:39:22 PM
What's wrong with suing slanderers? I don't get it.
There's nothing wrong with suing someone; it's the American way (assuming you can afford atty fees), like it or not.

There are 2 problems though:

1) Trump has a reputation as a profligate suer (that isn't a word).
2) Libel is harder to prove when celebs are involved. Courts have chosen to do this time and again. There was a case (I think in the 80s) Carol Burnett vs. National Enquirer. Bottom line is courts have since ruled that in the case of celebs they had the additional burden of proving that not only is the claim not true, but it was put forward with malicious intent (which is damned hard to prove).

My house burns to the ground. Local paper prints story: Kolyaboo burns house to collect insurance!

However, the insurance investigators prove I did not. Easy peasy lawsuit to win. I'm not a celeb. What they printed was a lie. I don't care why, it's just a lie. I can prove it.

Trump is in another class.
Censored.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info