Blade Vortex

Do you guys think, that there will be enough room to add some another action to BV playstyle?

Even with current BV, to maintain max stacks, it is usual to rely on leech and just facetank anything and investing into duration just barely to keep the 20 stacks.

Now with half that,considering speed could be pushed to something like 0.2 cps, so having max stacks in 2 seconds. Having 5 seconds of idle actions, i wonder what would be used as time filler now for Blade vortexing
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Hey GGG, with the revamp on many skills and its looks, please do not make the Blade Vortex look bad, on the contrary, go back to what was, which was truly a vortex of blades that frightened.

Look how it was before with 50 stacks, very cool visual:

Look how you're going to get 10 stacks, visually horrible:

I have a solution for this without having to deal with anything in the new mechanics made so far that will be implemented in the next patch 3.3.0.

Just do that every time you cast BV, instead of 1 blade appear, 5 blades would appear. Each cast would be a layer/stack/group of 5 blades that jointly hit the enemy. Each subsequent layer (up to a maximum of 10) adds 5 more blades up to a maximum of 10 layers (with a maximum of 50 blades at a time).

This would ignore the frequency of each blade individually, taking into account each layer of blades (with 5 blades).

I think in terms of performance would not affect almost anything, the Blade Vortex problem in the past was the ability of 50 Blades to cause 100 hits per second.

This last request is just a plus, rather than the new frequency being released in the 3.3.0 patch of up to 7.5 hits per second, puts the value of 10, what's the problem? :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on May 18, 2018, 8:37:07 PM
Uhm... Hello... Why is BV getting buffed?
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
hellzer wrote:
Uhm... Hello... Why is BV getting buffed?

Well, despite the "buff" it's still lacks behind any conversion attack build. Hell it even lacks behind propper EK build.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Did you forget to make a feedback thread for Vaal Blade Vortex?
Hey guys, this is my first time using blade vortex and im having a lot of troubles hitting the omnitech, his hit box is rly weird, if i get too close i get dmged but if i get too far i cant hit him. And even when the visual effects are going over him, i dont do any dmg or hear the characteristic sound of the BV hitting. Som1 else having this same issue?
A issue I have noticed with BV is the inconsistency in the blades spiral size. Sometimes at 10 stacks it's a small spiral around the character which makes it appear the aoe of the skill is much smaller than it looks. Other times it shows the blades at their correct aoe size. I have noticed this with the MXT and non MTX versions.
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
I'd like a sound improvement for blade vortex "on hit" , this one it's bad ( pif pifpiiiifpiif), it's sound like chineese firework.

Please change it for a more accurate cutting blade sound effect , thank .
Last edited by Elf_97 on Aug 9, 2018, 7:12:01 AM
I really like this skill but it really needs a scaling duration bonus OR to start at a longer duration.

I feel like the skill would be much more enjoyable/easier to play if it started with a longer duration and/or gained base duration as it leveled (to reward getting a duration node/using increased duration support) or %increased duration so you don't have to rely quite so heavily on nodes or supports (but still feel rewarded when using them)

Apart from that, the skill is fun, I just wish there were more ways to get spell caster leech rip
Good skill but now looks worse even with 10 stacks... and maybe dps/duration could be higher imo
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info