2.1.0 Content Update and Talisman League Deployment Timeline!

At least you can take some time to go get some fresh air, talk a walk in the park... oh crap, who am I kidding, you're drooling over the hype media again right now, aren't you? ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
At least you can take some time to go get some fresh air, talk a walk in the park... oh crap, who am I kidding, you're drooling over the hype media again right now, aren't you? ;-)

https://memecrunch.com/meme/UES3/you-re-damn-right/image.png?w=500&c=1
My PGs
Crystal_Cooper (Standard League) Corrie_Swanson (Standard League) Hermione_Granger (Standard League) Daenerys_Targaryen_ (Standard League) Randy_Warlord (Standard League)
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

The Hype ?! I am just waiting to confirm that PoE 2.0 is continuing to be completely screwed up, since the clean casters will continue to die like a cattle on Malachi disregarding thin none to nothing increasing of 20% damage on SOME actually irrelevant spells, while the main spells like Spark, Ice Spear, Fireball is still in a process of total "beat them up until they die" process.

I am very very disappointed. VERY.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Is there anywhere i can see a list of which new gems can be get from what quests and for which class etc?
Am i the only one that us bothered by the fact that the Ziggurat looks nothing like a ziggurat ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziggurat

they should be pyramidal with steps and a flat top

woohoo!
"
The Hype ?! I am just waiting to confirm that PoE 2.0 is continuing to be completely screwed up, since the clean casters will continue to die like a cattle on Malachi disregarding thin none to nothing increasing of 20% damage on SOME actually irrelevant spells, while the main spells like Spark, Ice Spear, Fireball is still in a process of total "beat them up until they die" process.

I am very very disappointed. VERY.

It's 2.1.0. "Some actually irrelevant spells" cause you don'y play them, right?
Who decided spark, ice spear and fireball were "main spells"? You, right?

For someone so out of touch with the game you are VERY.

P.S. Spark got buffed, but ofc you had no way of knowing that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziggurat

i am glad i am not the only one that noticed this. a ziggurat should be a step pyrimid with a flat top. the MTX looks cool, but it isn't a ziggurat
I am a little confused, though: at normal speed the Ziggurat totems appear to be enthralled with self gratification. Vigorously. It's erotic and quite disturbing at the same time.
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Dec 11, 2015, 4:35:55 PM
The forums are a little wonky right now. Any one else notice that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info