[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Skill: Reave
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit Phys
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard softcore
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: I'm guessing daggers, but don't know if 1hand and shield or dual wield would be better.
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): I would say 85, maybe 90 max.

I am curious about the options for life....life based, life/es based, armor based, evasion based, etc. I really have no idea and creating my own build would fail tremendously. I do prefer being a little tankier versus glass cannon. I can say I do prefer auto cursing over manual casting, so maybe blasphemy for cursing? I have no idea. Also, if it can work, I'm hoping Reave is capable of being my single and AOE skill. I don't like having to manage a lot of skills.

There is probably lots I'm forgetting, but hopefully this is enough information for a solid base. Class is irrelevant, so whichever starting area makes the most sense for the build.

Thank you for your time and wisdom :)

X
"
Xandin wrote:
Skill: Reave
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: Crit Phys
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard softcore
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: I'm guessing daggers, but don't know if 1hand and shield or dual wield would be better.
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): I would say 85, maybe 90 max.

I am curious about the options for life....life based, life/es based, armor based, evasion based, etc. I really have no idea and creating my own build would fail tremendously. I do prefer being a little tankier versus glass cannon. I can say I do prefer auto cursing over manual casting, so maybe blasphemy for cursing? I have no idea. Also, if it can work, I'm hoping Reave is capable of being my single and AOE skill. I don't like having to manage a lot of skills.

There is probably lots I'm forgetting, but hopefully this is enough information for a solid base. Class is irrelevant, so whichever starting area makes the most sense for the build.

Thank you for your time and wisdom :)

X

replied <3 bumping.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
bump, gonna sleep nao >_>

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Skill: frenzy
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: probably elemental, but it does not matter
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): talisman softcore
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: 1-hand + shield, weapon itself matter not, though i like the look of swords

I have 2 ideas, which im not sure are related:
Use frenzy+the new melee splash to do good dps and not need bloodrage/poacher mark or an expensive unique
Use all the increased shield defense node and a shield with 1000+ eva and armour to make an hybrid defense char (so i dont need dodge, because i hate being one rng away from death)

I tried coming up with a plan, but i lack your obvious knowledge of the game and I was looking for your idea of a build.
"
lethargie wrote:
Skill: frenzy
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: probably elemental, but it does not matter
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): talisman softcore
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: 1-hand + shield, weapon itself matter not, though i like the look of swords

I have 2 ideas, which im not sure are related:
Use frenzy+the new melee splash to do good dps and not need bloodrage/poacher mark or an expensive unique
Use all the increased shield defense node and a shield with 1000+ eva and armour to make an hybrid defense char (so i dont need dodge, because i hate being one rng away from death)

I tried coming up with a plan, but i lack your obvious knowledge of the game and I was looking for your idea of a build.

hey buddy, ill reply as soon as possible, i gotta sleep tonight though, so, sorry :P much love, dw, ill reply :)

alright, i done that build for that guy :P so, replied!

Bumping, i love you guys <3

Hi Slayertip,

I play on Standard and want to make a physical wander, as I have a decent physical wand. I want to play a life based build, no ES, with good defence and besides that wand relatively cheap. Just no totems or minions or similiar, Curses are fine.

Skill:
Crit, Elemental, or Phys:Physical (crit or no-crit is up to you)
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): Standard
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Physical Wand
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): Around lvl. 95

Thanks a lot for helping

^done and dusted, bump!

boomp

I tried alot of life based builds, but really want a working CI character, I already made a few witches with fireball / Kinetic blast. But want something else that can farm atziri. Kinetic blast seemed really RNG and a pain to level. Any tips / Can you recommend me a/some build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info