[2.1] Making builds for everyone! Come and check it out!

Thanks alot for the tree. I love the idea to take Iron Reflexes. I also initially intended to use Herald of Ash, but I think Blasphemy with Assassin's Mark (or Warlord's Mark for tricky maps) will suit me much better.

I'm not quite sure about using Ice Bite to generate Frenzy Charges as Bloodrage will do the trick aswell. I know I'd need a good chunk of chaos resistances since it would tick me down quite fast due to no life regeneration.

Again, thanks alot for your help. I'm currently aquiring the gear and will start this character soon hopefully :)
"
kahzin wrote:
Thanks alot for the tree. I love the idea to take Iron Reflexes. I also initially intended to use Herald of Ash, but I think Blasphemy with Assassin's Mark (or Warlord's Mark for tricky maps) will suit me much better.

I'm not quite sure about using Ice Bite to generate Frenzy Charges as Bloodrage will do the trick aswell. I know I'd need a good chunk of chaos resistances since it would tick me down quite fast due to no life regeneration.

Again, thanks alot for your help. I'm currently aquiring the gear and will start this character soon hopefully :)

with ice skills, Ice Bite will always be a top choice, next to cold penetration, its the new ice support main gem thingy :P Glad i could help man!
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Yo Slayer, it's me again.
Since i managed to kill Atziri with the last char based on your suggestions, i decided to ask for advice on another char.

The Char itself is currently working just fine BUT i'd like to change it from life based, to low life and i'm not sure if it will be tanky enough. Here are the details:

Witch lv 88 (planed to be ~92)
Main Skill: Essence Drain (currently @ 18.000 dot dmg @ lv19 non Q)
Sup: Contagion/Wither/Abysal Cry for groupplay
Aura/Curse: Tempchain/Arctic Armor
Cwdt: IC/Enfeeble

Current Gear

Gear for low life

Summary: I'd like to go low life and put discipline 1 curseaura and arctic armor on life - 2nd curse cwdt maybe or life too - not sure yet since i didnt calculate the mana reserved so far and/or if the sockets are enough.
Any insight in if the aura nodes do make sense or if the setup would provide enough ES in the first place would help.
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Last edited by Darkrox on Jan 16, 2016, 10:31:19 AM
"
Darkrox wrote:
Yo Slayer, it's me again.
Since i managed to kill Atziri with the last char based on your suggestions, i decided to ask for advice on another char.

The Char itself is currently working just fine BUT i'd like to change it from life based, to low life and i'm not sure if it will be tanky enough. Here are the details:

Witch lv 88 (planed to be ~92)
Main Skill: Essence Drain
Sup: Contagion/Wither/Abysal Cry for groupplay
Aura/Curse: Tempchain/Enfeeble

Current Gear

Gear for low life - Es helm still needed

Summary: I'd like to go low life and put discipline 1 curseaura and arctic armor on life - 2nd curse cwdt maybe or life too - not sure yet since i didnt calculate the mana reserved so far and/or if the sockets are enough.
Any insight in if the aura nodes do make sense or if the setup would provide enough ES in the first place would help.

Hey bud :D thanks for the post, and im glad you managed to kill atziri :D

I can most certainly help you, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, as im about to jump off for the night, so maybe if you can wait, that would be awesome :)

If i forget by any chance, just spam my inbox or something :P but ill try to check back here first thing :)

Take care, talk soon!

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
boompy

bumpinhg agaiun

bruhumping.

Since I'm guessing you're bored I have 2 questions for you. Firstly, I have a shadow that I built for EK but I found that bladefall is great so I'm using that for single target. The chars name is simplesilenceexile. I have 1 ex pure that I would like to invest into this char, but I'm not sure the best way to do that. I was thinking of getting a pledge of hands but I have one already in standard so I would rather invest in something else.

The next thing I'm looking for is a build for contagion/essence drain, I would like to try it out before it gets nerfed.

Skill: Contagion/essence drain
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: poison
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): TSC
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Whichever
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80

No rush on the build cause I'm not sure when I'll start it.
"
Kaicimo wrote:
Since I'm guessing you're bored I have 2 questions for you. Firstly, I have a shadow that I built for EK but I found that bladefall is great so I'm using that for single target. The chars name is simplesilenceexile. I have 1 ex pure that I would like to invest into this char, but I'm not sure the best way to do that. I was thinking of getting a pledge of hands but I have one already in standard so I would rather invest in something else.

The next thing I'm looking for is a build for contagion/essence drain, I would like to try it out before it gets nerfed.

Skill: Contagion/essence drain
Crit, Elemental, or Phys: poison
Which league are you planning to play this build on? (if standard, i can help gear): TSC
What type of weapon will you want to use? e.g.: Dagger, Wand, Sceptre, Mace, Staff, etc: Whichever
What level are you planning to level this build to? (need to know for point allocation): 80

No rush on the build cause I'm not sure when I'll start it.
'

replied via pm with new build and i also helped a lil with the new gear stuff you asked about with bladefall :P

bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info