Talisman Challenges and Upcoming Items!

Hi Bex. I couldn't find this answer anywhere, but would you happen to know if Shockwave Totem will be supported by the Poison support gem?
...................................................₪₪╔═════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ IGN: DEMENTAL ▀▄▀
...................................................₪₪╚═════════════╝₪₪
Wow i want that axe. Armor looks dope, i hope this league is much more rewarding than the last one. Is it Friday yet ?
Guess what armor set I'm not getting!!!!
gimme money bitch
Holy shitsnacks that's a hefty bunch of challenges.

"
Raghin wrote:
Can we get some clarification? Does that "supported skills poison on hit" mean it doesn't apply to spells?....... Yes i know spells don't hit but, had to ask.

Err, yes they do. So yes it would.
No more t-shirts = casual mode activated.
I really like the new challenges, a good balance between achievable/realistic and challenging. Much less of a focus on trade requirements.

Thanks for taking the feedback on board, guys. I may not get the chest piece, but it'll be fun to try.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
Raghin wrote:
Can we get some clarification? Does that "supported skills poison on hit" mean it doesn't apply to spells?....... Yes i know spells don't hit but, had to ask.

Spells always hit, they just can´t be evaded.

Another question: Do we have to play in the hc and sc event to complete all challenges? Because I don´t know which talismans are limited to either hc or sc.

Edit: It is mainly important for these tasks: "Use these rare talisman", "Salvage this Talisman" & "identify new unique items" So by just farming a char up to level 90 you can get the full rigwald set.
Last edited by griffinzero on Dec 10, 2015, 12:04:12 AM
Very cool.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
OH my effing gad that axe is perfect for the build I have in mind
213 challenges and you only need to complete 32 for the full set Thankfully most challenges look rather attainable so this shall be a fun hunt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info