Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
TTA wrote:
Someone knows if there is any information how long the talisman leauge will be?

until 2.2.0 is ready early next year, so 2, 3, 4, or more months depending on how they progress with it...it's purposefully left unmentioned because it's likely to change.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Aha, thanks.
Can we please know where we can obtained the new skill and with which character?

Thanks, can't wait for friday! :)
In other news, some users recently learnt a harsh lesson about running third-party cheating tools: Don't.

GG GGG
"
In other news, some users recently learnt a harsh lesson about running third-party cheating tools: Don't.

GG GGG

GG GLHF DD. ^_^

rcon and c_vars set to cal.cfg
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Great stuff guys.
Can someone who is knowledgable enough about loot filters update NeverSinks loot filter with Talisman support or does anyone have a similar loot filter thats been updated already with support for the new leages. I would really appreciate it.
"
IRISHx wrote:
Can someone who is knowledgable enough about loot filters update NeverSinks loot filter with Talisman support or does anyone have a similar loot filter thats been updated already with support for the new leages. I would really appreciate it.

NeverSink will update it :) Check in here.
Will there be any possibility to pre-download 2.1 update? Or it drops exactly as the timer says, and we all witness your servers burning brighter than a thousand suns?
Being more serious, i'll spend weekend in place with kinda crappy internet connection, so wanted to know if i need to prepare myself for longer download.
"
Ramirose wrote:
Will there be any possibility to pre-download 2.1 update? Or it drops exactly as the timer says, and we all witness your servers burning brighter than a thousand suns?
Being more serious, i'll spend weekend in place with kinda crappy internet connection, so wanted to know if i need to prepare myself for longer download.

You'll be able to pre-patch roughly two hours prior to the launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info