Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
Gryzorrr wrote:
Why so much hate about incinerate really? I agree with a nerf, but now:
- no more spell echo
- nerf of each stage
- nerf of damages

Really think anyone will use it anymore lol? That's not a nerf, that's a pure destruction. Damages will be around 30 or 40% of the current damages...

Totally agreed. It is clear that it needed a nerf because it was meta (cyclone was meta too, lol, but only because it is simple, not because it makes much damage). But incinerate is just useless now on selfcast, luckily it is usable with totems (not as flameblast (which got a great buff on making spell echo unusable with it)). But still incinerate is shit now because it loses already 38% of its damage because of the "stage nerf" and then there is the damage nerf too.
"
Matze765 wrote:
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
- no more spell echo
- nerf of each stage
- nerf of damages

Really think anyone will use it anymore lol? That's not a nerf, that's a pure destruction. Damages will be around 30 or 40% of the current damages...

Totally agreed. It is clear that it needed a nerf because it was meta (cyclone was meta too, lol, but only because it is simple, not because it makes much damage). But incinerate is just useless now on selfcast, luckily it is usable with totems (not as flameblast (which got a great buff on making spell echo unusable with it)). But still incinerate is shit now because it loses already 38% of its damage because of the "stage nerf" and then there is the damage nerf too.

And here I am sitting and having fun, reading about the fkin incinerate nerfs :) This spell allowed u to be a full fkin tank and clear as fast as most pure DPS classes. Stop whining check out a new spell / build.
Oh, what a teaser, Gore Armor pack :D
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Nice! Can't wait. Now if only the transmog for spark were on sale >. <
"
"
Matze765 wrote:
"
Gryzorrr wrote:
- no more spell echo
- nerf of each stage
- nerf of damages

And here I am sitting and having fun, reading about the fkin incinerate nerfs :) This spell allowed u to be a full fkin tank and clear as fast as most pure DPS classes. Stop whining check out a new spell / build.

It has nothing to do with incinerate that you can be a full tank and have high DPS you may as well put any of the strong skills in incinerates place.Its the way the tree as set up that allows it and that ES and mana are so woefully under powered.

But they are going to fix all that in ascension by basically tieing classes to a few "sanctioned" builds covered in the new passives.You are not going to go marauder incinerate for example unless there a specific synergy with that classes ascension passives.

I think they are fixing a problem (meta skills) that is going to be totally different and thus might not even exist in the new xpac anyway.

And that is to say nothing about the willingness to nerf builds based purely on popularity,never i good way to engender trust in their balance team.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Dec 9, 2015, 11:15:39 AM
Thanks for the reminder. Lootfilter adjusted!
Interesting?

Any news on the trade system or some end game content?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
Marxone wrote:
Oh, what a teaser, Gore Armor pack :D

I know!
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Is seriously recommended 2015 LIGHTBULB MOMENT for GGG:

"The more you try to change things the more they stay the same"

Last edited by Kenza on Dec 9, 2015, 3:13:44 PM
Someone knows if there is any information how long the talisman leauge will be?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info