Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

We initially thought they'd be ready tomorrow, but we managed to get them finished earlier! The news that was planned for today (information about new Challenges and Unique Items) will be posted tomorrow.

Don't forget to update your loot filters so that you don't accidentally hide all your Talisman drops!

Information on updating your loot filter:
There is no Class to cover Talismans, however they all have the word Talisman in the name so you can use:

BaseType "Talisman"

This will cover all Talismans. However, it is worth noting these are all part of the Amulet item class as well.

In other news, some users recently learnt a harsh lesson about running third-party cheating tools: Don't.
Last edited by Chris on Dec 8, 2015, 11:59:54 PM
We'd like to thank ZenocideGenius and his viewers for the awesome pizza they sent over today! It kept the team well fed.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
IRISHx wrote:
Can someone who is knowledgable enough about loot filters update NeverSinks loot filter with Talisman support or does anyone have a similar loot filter thats been updated already with support for the new leages. I would really appreciate it.

NeverSink will update it :) Check in here.
"
Ramirose wrote:
Will there be any possibility to pre-download 2.1 update? Or it drops exactly as the timer says, and we all witness your servers burning brighter than a thousand suns?
Being more serious, i'll spend weekend in place with kinda crappy internet connection, so wanted to know if i need to prepare myself for longer download.

You'll be able to pre-patch roughly two hours prior to the launch.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info