Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
We'd like to thank ZenocideGenius and his viewers for the awesome pizza they sent over today! It kept the team well fed.

Well deserved Pizza! I hope the little twist we wanted to add to one of the pizzas worked out ;)
wow, the new lightning strike looks amazing, 5 proj at lvl 1 and more damage
Can't wait!

Thanks for bringing it to our attention to update loot filters. I'm using one and knowing me I'd not think of it needing an update and would miss out on all the greed and glory.

Thank you GGG and all the supporters!
Nice, something for me to read at work.

And gj Zeno+viewers with the pizza
"
Chris wrote:
We'd like to thank ZenocideGenius and his viewers for the awesome pizza they sent over today! It kept the team well fed.

Pizza power hype!!! GGG confirmed ninja turtles!
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

"
Chris wrote:

RMT Confirmed
Ign: Shaavu
boo hoo "cheaters" are bad because... they're bad. I don't care whatsoever. stop mentioning that
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
ok! super reading time! i hope i can read all of that before my friend come to my home XD
nice
"
In other news, some users recently learnt a harsh lesson about running third-party cheating tools: Don't.

Hahaha

Playing since 0.9.2g

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info