Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

Incinerate nerf is outlandish. You don't do actual balance, you just nerf it into the ground.
And then you go ahead and nerf SRS too? So that's 2 of the builds I was enjoying.

Well... if you screw my characters - then screw your MTX. Not paying a cent more until I have 2 new enjoyable builds fully geared to replace the 2 you destroyed.
Nerfing Sweep makes no sense.

It's not as if there are so many overpowered builds out there using Sweep or that Sweep is ubiquitous amongst melee builds (side-eyes Cyclone).

If anything, Sweep should be buffed rather than nerfed.
"
Chris wrote:
These:
  • Righteous Fire's radius has been increased by 60%.
  • The new challenge leagues include a set of 32 new challenges. You will receive a piece of the exclusive Rigwald's Armour Set for each eight challenges completed. This armour set is only awarded during the Talisman challenge leagues.

Are now:
  • Righteous Fire's radius has been increased by 40%.
  • The new challenge leagues include a set of 32 new challenges. You will receive a piece of the exclusive Rigwald's Armour Set for each seven challenges completed. This armour set is only awarded during the Talisman challenge leagues.

60% was too good?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
MegaDeth666 wrote:
"
Coasteroli wrote:

The only other alternative is gaining stash tabs through playing. Every character you get to maps you gain one, or something of the sorts?

Not hiding stash tabs behind payment walls has been suggested since the first beta.

GGG's response was (paraphrasing) "No" , "Make mules"

In this game, my currency can take 10 tabs on its own, maps another 3 tabs, skills another 3 tabs, gear another 10 tabs. Trying to mule ANY part of it would be masochistic.

Not saying that "other games do it better" necessarily, but that hiding a core aspect of the game behind a payment wall makes the game, ultimately, pay to win. I have no problem with games being pay to win in some form or another, but I loathe when developers insist their p2w creations are "not actually pay to win" , "look, I have 20 mules on which I keep my alts and flasks"

-
This patch is great otherwise, love the poison changes, too bad the pathing in the shadow-ranger-duelist area is still shit.

Well, I don't know if you have played the awakening. But this is for sure that you no longer need 3 tabs for skill gems which you may not use or trade because you can purchase gems from vendors now. A few slots is enough for me.

As for the concept of winning, one tab of map is more than enough for you to win as you can get maps from playing maps. Maybe I have mistaken your meaning of winning, but why you would compete everything with everyone else with the reality that you can't have them all at your current status and why it would bother you to donate a few $$ in a game where you can compete with others in a fair way (there isn't a game which can just pop out without the efforts and money that game company invests, and there also isn't any single one on-line game that can survive without the contribution of the community).

And also as this has been stated many times, the game have provided ways in which you can get the win you want without any $$ that you may not have/want to contribute.

Otherwise, it's nice to have your opinion with the tolerance in the present days.

Cheers. A great patch indeed ,in my opinion.
-
Last edited by South_North on Dec 10, 2015, 2:09:25 AM
"
Chris wrote:
These:
  • The new challenge leagues include a set of 32 new challenges. You will receive a piece of the exclusive Rigwald's Armour Set for each eight challenges completed. This armour set is only awarded during the Talisman challenge leagues.

Are now:
  • The new challenge leagues include a set of 32 new challenges. You will receive a piece of the exclusive Rigwald's Armour Set for each seven challenges completed. This armour set is only awarded during the Talisman challenge leagues.

Yo WTF is this All GGG hate RF or What ?
you guys aware that there is only 4 Sup for RF right ?
at least give us nice AOE :(
"
MegaDeth666 wrote:
"
Coasteroli wrote:

The only other alternative is gaining stash tabs through playing. Every character you get to maps you gain one, or something of the sorts?

Not hiding stash tabs behind payment walls has been suggested since the first beta.

In this game, my currency can take 10 tabs on its own, maps another 3 tabs, skills another 3 tabs, gear another 10 tabs. Trying to mule ANY part of it would be masochistic.

Not saying that "other games do it better" necessarily, but that hiding a core aspect of the game behind a payment wall makes the game, ultimately, pay to win. I have no problem with games being pay to win in some form or another, but I loathe when developers insist their p2w creations are "not actually pay to win" , "look, I have 20 mules on which I keep my alts and flasks"

-
This patch is great otherwise, love the poison changes, too bad the pathing in the shadow-ranger-duelist area is still shit.

See my earlier responses on this issue. I don't make use of mules. Still have just 4 stash tabs. Still trade. Still have a shop. Still do end-game maps. Still have a fair bit of currency. You'd achieve a lot more in this game if you stopped whining and tried learning what's worth keeping....and what's not.
"
rozol1234 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
These:

Are now:

Yo WTF is this All GGG hate RF or What ?
you guys aware that there is only 4 Sup for RF right ?
at least give us nice AOE :(

Woah there. Relax, bro. They haven't nerfed RF. They reduced a buff. But you're still buffed. Try meditation. :P
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
MegaDeth666 wrote:
"
Coasteroli wrote:

-

See my earlier responses on this issue. I don't make use of mules. Still have just 4 stash tabs. Still trade. Still have a shop. Still do end-game maps. Still have a fair bit of currency. Played happily for over 2 years. You'd achieve a lot more in this game if you stopped whining and tried learning what's worth keeping....and what's not.
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 10, 2015, 2:42:26 AM
"
Na_Krul wrote:
Awesome, I return from my break and before I can buy all the supporter packs, they nerf Incinerate to hell and back.

Back to Fallout 4 I go, will check back in a year.

The extreme salt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info