Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
Added a new Unique Sword: The Goddess Unleashed

Unleash the hype!
"
Radjehuty wrote:
Ok...Can we actually get the values for summon raging spirit? I have no idea if the changes are truly a nerf or not.

I would appreciate some details as well.
IGN: NinetySixBottlesOfBeer
"
Edits wrote:
"
Radjehuty wrote:
Ok...Can we actually get the values for summon raging spirit? I have no idea if the changes are truly a nerf or not.

I would appreciate some details as well.

Yes we need values !!!!
pretty cool rework of some skills. Might do a build or two with some
Oblivious
"
cgexile wrote:
"
Odissius wrote:
What's with the double nerf to Sweep?

This is my favorite skill/build in the game after Sweep sucking for like 80% of PoE's lifetime.

Is Sweep now stationary Cyclone?

Don't do this to me. I want to feel good when I donate...not feel like I'm tasting sour grapes.

ur mean

:'(
Nice changes, but still sims GGG hate Power Siphon doing so crap change in this skill wich had alot nerfs in the poe history, that is one of my favorite skills in game but there are a long time i dont play that cause still not viable.

:=(
"
rondanashu wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
MegaDeth666 wrote:
...stash tabs are not free and and are mandatory for any attempt at end game AND for trading, so this is not even remotely free to play, but rather free to try.

Look up a game called League of Legends for an example of no p2w f2p.

In PoE you can do anything without paying a cent, if you need more room, use another character! You can definitely get by with only 3 tabs, especially in a new League starting out.

Have you tried? I did for a couple of days while making a new account (ironically to not deal with the messy stash tabs). I would say its almost unplayable. This feature is purely p2w, and one of the most powerful p2w element I've encoutered in games I've played. I'm not complaining at all, and I love being able to buy tabs, but it's seriously p2w.

Stash tabs make it p2w? LMAO!! I've played this game continuously for over 2 years, mate. I still have just the default 4 stash tabs. And yes, I trade. I even have a shop. I have a decent stack of exalts to my name too. And I do end-game maps. All I can say is LOL at your concept of what makes a game p2w. :D
"
unisc wrote:
Nice changes, but still sims GGG hate Power Siphon doing so crap change in this skill wich had alot nerfs in the poe history, that is one of my favorite skills in game but there are a long time i dont play that cause still not viable.

:=(

I've played Power Siphon builds. And Kinetic Blast builds. Power Siphon is just as good as it always was. It only seems bad IN COMPARISON to Kinetic Blast. And that ISN'T cos of the damage numbers on the skill itself (in fact, PS actually has HIGHER numbers than KB). Rather it's cos of the mechanics of the two skills which means you can get by on KB with just GMP (or even LMP) without Chain while PS needed either both GMP+Chain or Ele Prolif with HoA. Prolif was nerfed, sure, but PS + Chain is the same as ever. It's just that if one skill needs Chain and another doesn't, the other will most likely do more damage (and PS actually does MORE base damage than KB). Correcting this wouldn't be possible with a simple 'numbers adjustment' (unless said numbers adjustment was ridiculously large) as it's more to do with the nature of the skill itself. However, you can still very much do end-game maps with Power Siphon. Indeed, I was in a party just the other day doing tier 10-11 maps which happened to have a Power Siphon player - and he was wrecking things just fine. :)
First off THIS!!

I'm personally planning on playing the hell out of Talisman over the Christmas period!
yes you guys have earned it!... look forward to catching you in chat:))

Over all I really like the changes to the shad and ranger tree. The shadow and the ranger are the two of the three char i play mostly.Other being duelist. I look forward to the new balance changes and the move of aoe from the tree to the gems. seems like a really good idea and so far sounds to be even better then it was..

I have a question regarding the old poison skills. mainly Poison arrow? will we see some skills come back that will take the place of those skills? i really liked the mechanic of the cloud and how it worked. how ever i know for poison it was just not what you guys were looking for.

Also when do you think we will see more support for dual wield block builds, unarmed with some kind of either berserk or block,or unarmed with more gem options? maybe a set of arm guards that have some like 3 or so mods with 3 slot gem slots in them??

when do you think we can get more dagger unique art and wands unique art?

just some questions i know you guys have a list of things to do and one day will get these just thaught i would ask..

OH by the way, I noticed this when rereading the post.. Maybe I am missing something here but?Why did you make adders not 100% chance as well? Don't you think its now useless since viper does it for no skill tree cost to get there ?? What is the point now to invest points to get it when it does not even stand a chance vs viper strike
Also Side note: does this mean the snake gloves and Mark of the Doubting Knight will have some changes? since they no longer stack with adders?

Poison can now only be applied by Chaos and Physical damage. This is for both thematic reasons, and to have it act as a reward for builds that have less of a focus on auras and elemental supports for damage boosts.
Viper strike now applies poison on hit and has a 100% chance to do so. Viper Strike now has 25% of its physical damage converted to chaos (instead of 10% physical added as chaos). Poisons applied by Viper Strike have a base duration of 8 seconds (up from 7 seconds). The Base Damage of Viper Strike has been increased from 100% to 130% at level 1, and from 122.8% to 160.4% at level 20.
Adder's Touch now only grants a chance to poison, rather than poisoning with every hit.

Great work i am so stoked about this patch I'am dieing waiting to play the new expack next year.. Man the new Trials of Ascendancy Looks so freaking Good. Sorta makes the arena in act 4 look sad a bit. may want to incorporate some of that to that area too.. the traps that is.
Flame totem indicates the cast speed has been reduced from 200 ms to 250 ms, which is a damage reduction.

SRS indicates the cast speed has been reduced to 500 ms from 800 ms, which would seem to be an increase in cast speed based on the wording of flame totem. Is this correct?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info