Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
A short instance-wide cooldown has been added to many monster skills. Monsters with "bursty" skills have had this cooldown applied to reduce player deaths from fast, hard-to-predict damage. This includes skills such as Leap Slam, Flicker Strike, Shield Charge, Lightning Warp and Arctic Breath. Most of the affected skills are appropriate as initiation skills, but are not ideal when many monsters perform them simultaneously.

Oh sweet mother of fucking god YES.
RIP Incinerate
"
A short instance-wide cooldown has been added to many monster skills. Monsters with "bursty" skills have had this cooldown applied to reduce player deaths from fast, hard-to-predict damage. This includes skills such as Leap Slam, Flicker Strike, Shield Charge, Lightning Warp and Arctic Breath. Most of the affected skills are appropriate as initiation skills, but are not ideal when many monsters perform them simultaneously.

What a fucking huge change.

Non-english translations? Fantastic; glad it's finally here.
Vanishing Dye? Similarly glad it's finally here after so long.

Lots of new uniques.

Should be a fair amount of stuff to do in 2.1.
"A short instance-wide cooldown has been added to many monster skills. Monsters with "bursty" skills have had this cooldown applied to reduce player deaths from fast, hard-to-predict damage. This includes skills such as Leap Slam, Flicker Strike, Shield Charge, Lightning Warp and Arctic Breath. Most of the affected skills are appropriate as initiation skills, but are not ideal when many monsters perform them simultaneously."

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Finally, reason prevails!
melee hype for sure
What the hell, are GGG drunk ?

They increased Incinerate's damage to offset the loss of shotgun, now they nerf it again, and with that, you cant use spell echo.

Nice knowing you Incinerate, another USELESS spell now.

This game is just not worth playing now.
After fixing a bug that caused the bleed from Atziri's puncture skill to do negligible damage, you should expect to take more bleed damage from her spear puncture attacks. It now deals around deals 12 times more damage when not moving and 2.5 times as much damage when moving.

I believe you're missing a period there. @Chris
"
iamnotspock wrote:
What the hell, are GGG drunk ?

They increased Incinerate's damage to offset the loss of shotgun, now they nerf it again, and with that, you cant use spell echo.

Nice knowing you Incinerate, another USELESS spell now.

This game is just not worth playing now.

But you get the huge more multiplier of Controlled Destruction....
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
To clarify in for viper strike. Does it apply poison's damage per second for 8 seconds? Poison before was 20% over 2 seconds, is it the same % per second?

Also are poisons only affected by the poison increase nodes or also chaos and over time?
So can someone explain to me, so I can get working on the math here, exactly how to calculate "42% reduced" for Caustic Arrow? I want to make sure I'm doing it right because of the whole way reduced vs less works in this game.

So working with a level 28 CA who's 2.0 base damage = 2833, would that be 42% of 2833, then 2833- that value?

So, 2833 - 1189.86 = 1643.14 base damage?
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info