Content Update 2.1.0 Patch Notes

"
Chris wrote:
Searing Bond damage has been increased by 10%. It now grants an additional totem without drawbacks.

how does this work when mixing totems? can i have searing bond and spell totem at the same time?
Last edited by Optimyst on Dec 9, 2015, 8:30:02 AM
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Searing Bond damage has been increased by 10%. It now grants an additional totem without drawbacks.

how does this work when mixing totems? can i add a searing bond totem even if i already have a spell totem in use?

According to yesterdays post: yes
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1488901
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

how does this work when mixing totems? can i have searing bond and spell totem at the same time?

yes
"
tompie wrote:
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

how does this work when mixing totems? can i add a searing bond totem even if i already have a spell totem in use?

According to yesterdays post: yes
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1488901

awesome thx
"
Optimyst wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I believe, it will be just to be able to get 2 totems without Ancestral Bond passive, so if I will have it = 3 totems, + Soul Mantle armor = 4 totems can be spammed.

Basically, it is +50% dmg increase for bigger targets/bosses = 2 SB beams instead of 1 or 3 instead of 2 --> gotta love it :)

P.S Yes - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1488901
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Dec 9, 2015, 8:37:20 AM
So many very good changes, more melee options, nerfed some map bosses that needed nerfing, nerfing synchronized-mob-slamming monsters, added more skills and supports to make many more builds, higher frag zones. and so much more. Very good.

But no good patch notes are complete without gutting an interesting build of the week they recently featured. Glad I played the vaal ground slam build before this hits. Wont miss it though, was annoying trying to sustain enough souls.
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
We have changed the way that bonuses from non-flask items (notably several unique belts) applied while drinking a flask work. Previously, these worked by augmenting each flask to give it the associated bonus effect. This meant they would be wasted if using multiple flasks, because flask bonus effects don't stack. Now, these are treated as conditional bonuses that are in effect as long as any of your flasks are active, similar to "on low life" bonuses. This means they are no longer buff-like flask effects that are modified by flask effect modifiers. These are now worded as "[effect] while using a Flask" to make the new behaviour more clear. Local "during Flask Effect" bonuses on flasks themselves are unaffected by this change.

Soulthirst hype?
Last edited by Viktor981 on Dec 9, 2015, 8:45:17 AM
So looking forward to this new league. Great work as always to all at GGG, you all rock! And thank you so much for the new chaos skills, this is a dream come true.
Does "Poison" work with an elemental spell that is attached to "Void Manipulation", or does that not count?

Also, I assume there is a limit for poison stacks. What is the limit?
"
Rhydm wrote:
Hehe. Amusing to read all that stuff about incinerate. I'm pretty sure GGG tested it out a bit ;)

if they did it wouldn't have been that OP in the first place.

can't wrap my head around the blood dance nerf. there are so many unused unique items in this game. why nerf a mid tier unique that actually gets some play?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info